94

Vernon finally woke up, his head hella sore but to his surprise, he wasn't sleeping on the couch, instead he was on the bed, all tucked in. He wondered who it was that tucked him in there, he figured he probably invited someone while he was drunk.

He decided to stand up and drink some aspirin to get rid of his headache. As soon as he got out, he locked eyes with none other than Seungkwan, who was busy cleaning his place up out of will.

"Oh.. Good morning" Seungkwan greeted, awkwardly trying to continue what he was doing.

Vernon suddenly grabbed his wrist, looking at him from head to toe before asking, "What are you doing here?" He asked in a somewhat terrifying way. His grip on Seungkwan's wrist was strong, it also doesn't help that his hand was bigger than his wrist.

"You don't remember? Understandable, you were drunk. You said I can come over"

Vernon noticed Seungkwan wincing in pain because of his grip, he let out a sigh and let go of his wrist. "Did I say something weird last night?" He decided to ask.

"....Well.. About that.. I just wanted to ask. Are you and Seohee.. not a thing?"

Vernon was surprised with that question, "..No, no we aren't." He was somewhat relieved that he asked that. "Did I say that to you?"

"Yeah. You said that she had me believe you were dating.." Vernon was about to thank his drunk self for saying that but suddenly, Seungkwan continued what he was saying, "Another question.. Do you.. actually like me?"

"....What?!"

"I don't know! You confessed last night.." Seungkwan fidgeted with the hem of his shirt, looking away in embarrassment.

Vernon didn't know what to do, "Fuck.. Can you um.." He started panicking.

"I mean, it's okay.. You know if you're nit ready to answer, That's fine-"

"No, I.." Vernon looked straight at his eyes, "I.. actually like you.." He finally confessed, this time, sober.

"R.. Really? But why? How?"

"I don't know I just do. It's.. I can't explain it. I don't know when I did, I don't know how I did I just.. do"

"Vernon.. I-"

Vernon quickly interrupted him, "I don't want your answer right now. I just want to get rid of Seohee first. I don't want your safety at sake. I really didn't mean to pull you into this"

"I see.. It would be easier to get rid of her using a restraining order? But the problem is, we don't have enough evidence to file one.." Seungkwan sat down on the couch, pulling Vernon with him.

"I do" Vernon suddenly stated. "Remember when we went to Jeju? She stalked us there. Not really her but she hired some sort of stalker. That stalker took a picture of when I kissed you and sent it to her. That.. the one where you said I went out with a woman, that's where I was dealing with her so she would tell me all the details, but I had to pay a huge amount of money to."

Seungkwan noticed something in Vernon's explanation. It wasn't quite important but it was a big deal for him, "Wait, what did you say?"

"What?"

"You kissed me?"

"I didn't say that, what are you talking about? We never kissed before." Vernon suddenly sped up, obviously embarrassed. "Anyways, so I definitely can."

"You're not changing the subject, Vernon Chwe. Did you or did you not kiss me when I was drunk?"

"I did."

"Fuck you"

"Look, you tempted me to. I just.. You didn't pull away"

"No, I'm mad at you because you didn't tell me, dipshit!"

"I didn't know how to-"

"Bullshit! Get out"

"This is my apartment.."

"...You're right."

_____________________

noniesbabie

noniesbabie I am stuck here, save me pls 💕

comments:

hoshiistiger nah dude.

nonchu 😘