46

Seungkwan wore the first outfit that Mingyu gave him. The taller helped him put on the outfit and even styled him accordingly.

After he dressed up, he was about to head out of the store to meet with Minghao but he couldn't help but stop and stare at something.

There was a lady shouting and complaining at something to the employee. He doesn't know what it is that the woman was shouting about but he felt bad for the employee. He then accidentally locked eyes with the woman, he doesn't know why but there was a chill that run down his spine when he locked eyes with her, he could already tell she was something bad.

"Seungkwan? Let's go"

"Ah, yeah.. Sorry"

_________________________________________

nonchu

nonchu
Hellooo~
What u up to?

hiiiiii~~
Nothing tbh
If this is even nothing

nonchu
Hm?
Why?

I'm out rn
Unexpectedly
Idk why I even said yes
It's so goddamn hot out hereee 😭😭

nonchu
Awww
You can do itt

NO I CANT IM GONNA BE BURNT OUT HERE

nonchu
oh shit
Now we don't want a burnt dumpling now do we? 😔

Whos the dumpling?

nonchu
You are the dumpling

Stawwwwppp 🥺😖

nonchu
Anyways, what are you even doing out?

secrett 🙈
You'd know ;)

nonchu
Hint?

no
Oh shoot- I'm called once again
Ill ttyl

nonchu
Oh ok
Ttyl
_________________________________________

The photoshoot finally ended after a few hours. Seungkwan was already exhausted and embarrassed having to pose in front of the public for too long but luckily Mingyu and Minghao was there to cheer him up.

"Thank you so much, I'll pay you guys after I posted some of these" Minghao bowed at them as gratitude.

"Don't mention it! The outfits looks pretty as always anyways. Oh, yeah we have to go now. I promised my boyfriend I'll take him out later"

"That's sweet" Minghao wrote down something on a piece of paper and handed it to Seungkwan. "I don't have my business card right now, so have this instead. I'll call you whenever I need a model"

Seungkwan looked at the number and smiled, "Thank you! You can call me anytime"

"Alright, If I ever release a new piece, I'll make sure to keep in touch. Thank you again for today"

"Yep, goodbye!"

[This one was way too short- originally I wanted to put the pictures here but I kinda want a little surprise]