53

noniesbabie

noniesbabie hes very good with his fingers 😀

comments:

kim.dahye sus

mingluv Seungkwan, child, baby boo, my infant, little toddler, pls get some help

nonchu hes drunk and i had to be forced to type that caption 😔
| hoshiistiger did he really? 👀
| nonchu yea.. He wants me to post these shit or else he's gonna swim back to Seoul, he said
| mingluv you could've just not do it? Hes obv not gonna try to swim back to Seoul
| nonchu no he is- he was just headed to the sea earlier i had to stop him 😔
| mingluv damn..

____________________

Vernon's POV

"Seungkwan, that's enough alcohol"

I thought taking Seungkwan to the beach and drinking with him would be a good idea but I was wrong. I haven't even gotten my second and he was already drunk. I should've just stopped him from chugging down the bottle..

"Noo... Nonie please I want moree" He hiccuped. He tried to steal the alcohol in my hand, luckily though I raised it just high enough so he won't get it. He's smaller than me anyways.

"I said that's enough. I already sang you a song, right? You said you're gonna stop if I do"

He pouted, adorably sulking because I wouldn't let him drink anymore. His cheeks were puffed up while he sticks out his bottom lip, it's getting really hard to hold back from squeezing him right now.

I let out a sigh, "Should I sing you another song?" I suggested, maybe that'll make him stop sulking at me.

He only shook his head and scooted a little closer to me. He then laid his head on my shoulder.

"Kwannie?"

"You know, Vernon.. Lately, I just felt like you were hiding something from me.. Not like it's my place to get mad or anything, I'm.. Nothing to you but somehow it just made me feel upset. I don't know why"

"Don't say that, you're not nothing to me, you're special"

He let out a chuckle, rubbing his face on my shoulder. "You're so nice, Nonie.. I hope that whoever you like, likes you back too.. I want you to be happy with the person you love"

"If that person could just notice that I fell in love with him, maybe"

"I'm sure they would be happy being with you.. I like being with you too, you're just.. so fun to be with, but I'm still your fan and you're my idol, the farthest I could get is to be your best friend"

"Are you satisfied with just that? My best friend?"

"No" He suddenly stopped clinging to me. He lowered his head while fidgeting with his fingers.

Look, Seungkwan, you're giving me mixed signals here, what is the point of this? Should I hope for something?

"Hey, Nonie.. What am I to you?" That's an unexpected question.

How should I answer it though? I don't want to tell him the truth because he's drunk but then again.. It's an opportunity. Goddamn you, Boo Seungkwan, you're messing with my head.

"You're.. someone special.. You're not quite a friend but you're also not an acquaintance" I think that's a good answer, I'm not sure, I don't wanna mess up.

"Then someone you like?"

Fuck.

He suddenly giggled after seeing my reaction. "You're blushing~ I'm just messing with you, you know"

...Can I throw him away? I wanna throw him at the sea or something.

"But really though, say it specifically."

"I don't know how to"

"Should I find it out myself?"

"What are you planning-"

He grabbed my face and pressed his lips against mine. I froze, still processing what was happening.

He's just drunk. He's not kissing me with feelings. He's just.. drunk.

I closed my eyes, pulling him closer to me and returned his kiss. I don't even care that we're literally kissing each other in public, at noon.

I just hope that no one recognizes me here.