Headcanons

- Utah tried skiing due to Colorado's insistence, never again.

- Ilithyia is hispanic and a very kind soul. She is a closeted bisexual and married Utah to family pressure. Not that she doesn't love him, she does but it's not romantic love.

- Gov has a sweet tooth and is always sucking on hard caramel candies during meetings. He keeps a bunch of them in his pockets.

- Sometimes when coffee fails to keep him up and going he'll just consume large amounts of sugar. It always ends up with Gov passed on on the desk.

- IDC is may come off as rude at times, but she does care for others and oftenly checks in with Gov.

- Colorado is like a weird, fun uncle that pops up every once in a while to teach them fun things and poofs after a few days.

- Oregon and Idaho are that one married couple that have petty arguments but always end up holding hands or doing some other domesticated activity afterwards. They're just very sweet to each other.

- Louisiana and Florida have definitely had secret meetings on the top bunk of their bed and there's a 4/5 chance one of them will fall of the railing.

- Texas adores all sorts of animals, dogs, cats, birds, cows, everything. Though he does hold a certain fondness to smaller dog breeds such as a pomeranian or a maltese.

- Tennesse can play an assortment of instruments such as a fiddle or piano but his favorite is the guitar. He definitely writes music and it's actually really good.

- Vermont has a small cabin in the middle of a forest. He built it himself and is very proud of it. He likes to vist during the first few weeks of winter because according to him the best way to start winter is in a cabin with a mug full of cocoa and homemade maple taffy.

- Maine definitely treats Mass like an old man and Mass absolutely hates it. He has threatened to punch Maine multiple times but it doesn't deter him in the slightest.

"Alright gramps, do ya want your cane now?"

"Fack you."