4 Corner States Poly Headcanons

- Green chili cook outs are a norm for them at this point. So is petty arguments about chili.

- Arizona is not very good at cooking but he cooks a mean egg.

- Arizona is really big on birdwatching. Utah teamed up with New Mexico once to buy him a pair of those really high quality cameras so he could take pictures. Colorado made a small album book to keep these said pictures.

- For nicknames Colorado is Coco and Arizona is Ari but they're also called a variety of pet names such as hun and curtosy of New Mexico, mi amor. New Mexico is usually called darling or sometimes chili man to tease him. Utah's just bee boy.

- Utah doesn't approve of Colorado habits nor how Arizona sometimes indulges in them. He's worried for them.

- Arizona is a little shit and likes to just snatch clothes from his boyfriends closet. Colorado doesn't mind that much and just grabs one of Arizoma's jackets in retaliation. New Mexico just gives him a disapproving state but he honestly thinks it's really cute. Like Colorado, Utah doesn't mind and actively buys clothes a size bigger than him cause he knows that's what Arizona likes.

- Illithiya and Utah's relationship was an open one and she is actively dating other women.

- Arizona is utterly perplexed by snow. After he gets over the initial confusion he and Colorado have a blast in the snow. They build a shit ton of snowmen and a small snow fort where they throw snowballs at any passing states. He perfers snow over the constant heat but he won't ever admit it.

- New Mexixo is more hesitant with snow. It does snow every once in a while in his state but it's not often like some other states. He prefers sitting on a rocking chair, watching with hot cocoa. Eventually he ends up joins Utah and Colorado and they sled together.

- After everything calms down and they head back inside, Utah prepares some more warm drinks and other small snacks. They huddle up next to the fire where they talk about anything on their minds until one of them starts to fall asleep. They then migrate to one of their rooms.