Quiet Breakfast

What you need:

- package of breakfast sausages

- any number of eggs

- olive oil

- small bowl

- 1 medium frying pan

- 1 large frying pan

- spatula

---

How to make:

1. Take the breakfast sausages from their package. If they're frozen, then put them into the microwave for a minute or two (or more) until they thaw. Once they're thawed, place them into the large frying pan and begin cooking them on medium heat.

2. If you want to cook the sausages before the eggs, then make sure to turn the sausages over to cook both sides, keep repeating and waiting until all the sausages are not pink anymore and have a more grey colouring. If you're cooking the sausages beside the eggs, then make sure to keep a close eye on both of the pans.

3. In the large pan, put the olive oil in and turn the heat up to medium-high, spreading the oil all around the pan. Wait until the oil bubbles and simmers before putting the eggs in. Before putting the eggs in, turn the heat down to medium.

4. When you want to put the eggs in, crack them on the small bowl and then put them into the pan one at a time. If are putting multiple eggs in the pan at once, move the egg(s) currently in the pan to the side with the spatula.

5. Let the egg(s) cook, but tilt the pan once in a while to redistribute the oil to other parts of the pan. Cook them until the edges are crispy and golden and the egg looks solid (approximately 2-3 minutes).

6. Move the eggs and sausages to a plate once they are cooked. If you want to make more eggs in the same pan, add more olive oil and repeat the process. Seasoning is optional before serving.

---

Art credit: Ft53V on twitter