Friendship Donuts

What you need:

- oil (for brushing)

- 1 cup of flour

- 1/2 cup of white sugar

- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda

- 1/4 teaspoon of salt

- 1/2 cup of sour cream

- 1/4 cup of canola oil

- 1 egg

- donut pan

- large bowl

- whisk

- large ziploc bag

- oil brush (or cooking brush, I'm not sure what it's called)

---

How to make:

1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (or 180°C, if you use those measurements) and brush the donut pan with oil.

2. Mix the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt together in the bowl. Afterwards, whisk in the remaining ingredients until it's thoroughly combined.

3. Put the dough into the ziploc bag and cut one corner off of it (the bag, I mean). Squeeze the dough through the hole to evenly distribute it into the donut pan until the moulds are about 3/4 full.

4. Brush oil on the tops of the donuts and around the donut holes, then put them into the oven for about 8-10 minutes or until the donuts spring back from being lightly pressed. You can also use a toothpick to check if the centre is cooked.

5. After removing them from the oven, let the donuts cool in the pan for about 5 minutes before removing them from the pan. Put them on a plate and let them cool completely.

6. You can serve these donuts blank or you can find a glaze or other additions to decorate them with.

---

Art credit: Danganronpa the Animation