Detective's Chocolate Coffee Squares

What you need:

- 2 2/3 cups of flour

- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder

- 2 tsp of baking powder

- 4 eggs

- 1 1/4 cups of sugar

- 100 mL of milk

- 281 mL of melted butter

- baking sheet/parchment

- cake pan

- medium bowl

- large bowl

- spatula

---

How to make:

1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line the cake pan with the baking sheet/parchment, making sure that all the sides are covered and the sheet sticks out.

2. In the medium bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder together, then set aside for later.

3. In the large bowl, mix the sugar with the eggs until it becomes creamy. Then, add the milk and melted butter and continue to mix the wet ingredients together.

4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix gently to combine them. Once combined, use the spatula and pour the contents into the lined cake pan. Use the spatula to smooth the top of the batter.

5. Put the pan in the oven for about 50-55 minutes. If you take it out, put a toothpick in it, and it comes out wet, put it back in until it passes the toothpick test. If it passes, take it out and let it cool before you remove the parchment/sheet.

6. Remove the brownies from the pan, remove the parchment/sheet, and cut the brownies into squares. Serve before they dry out!

---

Art credit: Danganronpa the Animation