Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Lee Donghyuck
Yes, I'm still doing these

Now I know this is something different than usual, but this show is pretty wacked and I need to share. Especially since I can only hear Jaemin watching this and I can't see anything.

You know it's going to be a great episode when it starts off with asking Pluto what he's sniffing.

I'm also pretty sure they're insinuating Clarabelle has a tie kink, especially if they have purple polka dots. They are 100% also saying Goofy isn't going to get any tonight if he can't dance or doesn't have a tie with purple polka dots.

They also just measured Goofy's shirt and said it was twelve. Twelve what I don't know, but if that's inches or centimeters then they're all pretty small.

Imagine if just his torso was twelve meters tall.

That's terrifying.

In a later episode they used a different measuring system based on Goofy feet, and I think this is all a big scheme to keep us from knowing their actual height.

Hold on I think they just did what I've been waiting for for almost fifteen hours. Not straight, but that's the total amount I've heard in two days.

HECK YEAH THEY FINALLY USED THE MYSTERY MOUSEKATOOL FIRST

I feel like I have finally reached a sense of peace. I don't need to do anything else in life. I can die happy now even if I do nothing for the rest of my life span.

Also, how many times is Mickey going to forget that he has to make his clubhouse appear before we can go in? I just want one episode where it's already there and he gets real surprised.

That'd be great. Almost as great as using the mystery mousekatool first.

Toodles is also a kleptomaniac and a time traveler and no one can change my mind. He always just happens to have whatever they need for the day, even if it's a very specific key for a tower door that there was no way he didn't steal it.

And the amount of baby elephants he makes appear is a bit concerning.

I have decided Toodles is also an alcoholic and is always buzzed at least a bit. He just has the vibe and I don't know how to explain it because I can only hear this.

The only real actual life lesson this show teaches, other than how to creatively solve problems, is to just become a doormat. Not a real doormat of course, but to bullies.

The amount of times they give Pete whatever he wants and empower the bully he is is insane. I'm just waiting for the episode they finally have enough and lash out.

Now we're on an episode purely about how the Handy Helpers should have a union.

Mickey didn't know how to open the door because they didn't do it for him. They also open the door everytime the doorbell rings, and I think that's a security issue.

But he even admitted the Handy Helpers don't have a day off, and they all listed off everything the Handy Helpers do for them. The only reason they're getting them working again is because they want dinner. Now I'm concerned. This doesn't sound like a healthy work environment.

Especially when the mouse running the place can't remember where he put the clubhouse everyday. Does he not sleep there? Like how does that work?

This is all such a mess and I would apologize but when you've listened to this many hours of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse your brain just doesn't function.

And yeah I could just walk away, but Jaemin hates doing work alone and it's not like I can go in the basement because Yuta's doing his radio segment. So I'm stuck with this.

There was also an episode where they had to get a baby elephant out of a tree, and Toodles gave them a peanut to shake. So they just stood under the tree and sang ~shake shake shake, shake your peanut~

I didn't appreciate listening to that episode. I just know the script writers were sitting evily in their office smirking.

In one of the ones I heard today they were all in the bathtub together to try and get rid of their hiccups. Didn't appreciate that either.

I'm trying to think of what other weird things they've done. I mean there's a lot, but I want to share the really weird ones.

I think Goofy just died.

And on that note we're calling it a day. Jaem also has class to go to so the show's going off.

Probably for the best.