Chapter 11: Flashback of Vee's Life

Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. The guard kept telling me this for the past 3 days. I was trying not to be sad, but who wouldn't? "Big sister..." I said.

*Flashback*

I was only 5 when it happened

"Big Sis, Big Sis!" I said as I ran up to my sister. "Yes?" She said as she turned around. Her hair was gradient, white to teal. "Can I hold your hand?" I said as the walk sign came on. "Sure!" She said. Her horns were so pretty. We saw the huge house and walked towards it. Sis opened the door, but before she could even walk in, I ran in while twirling, saying, "Daddy, Daddy, We're home!" My sister smiled as she walked towards me. We lined up like soldiers as we heard footsteps. It was a man with long dreads and that was our dad. His name was... Kaido. "Sir!" We said as we saluted. He ran to us and gave the biggest hug to us both. We hugged him back, smiling. He put us down and we smiled to our hearts content. "Venī." He said as he handed me something. He mouthed the words, "Go open it in your room." I ran up to my room and closed the door. I slid down and opened the box. There was a sword in it. My eyes sparkled. I picked it up and started swinging. I walked towards the mirror and started swinging the sword. "I'll master this in a day's time!" I said as the sword hit my head. "Ow..." I said. "Maybe I'll keep the sword as it is and NOT unsheathed it..." I muttered. I pulled out some nails and a piece of wood. I nailed the wood to the wall and placed the sword. I took a few steps back and looked at it. I saw a piece of string in the box. I picked it up. I took down the sword and tied the string to the scabbard. I walked out of my room and closed the door, and I heard whiplashes and screaming. I ran down the stairs and went to my dad's training room. What I saw was terrifying. It was my dad, hitting my sister. She kept running into the wall, which was engraved with spikes. They were only flesh wounds and they weren't deep, but that must've hurt. I ran towards my dad and hit him constantly. "Stop hurting her! Stop hitting Big Sis Yamato!" I yelled. He looked at me angrily and pushed me with immense force. I saw the worry in my dad's face. He tried to reach me, but it was to late. I looked down at my stomach, shaking as I saw a spike through me. My dad ran up to me and picked me up. "No, no, no, no, no!" He yelled as hi put his hand on my wound. Big Sis ran away after that and I never saw her again. Dad gave me to his old friend, called Charlotte Linlin. I call her Char-Char. I miss everyone. I miss Big Sis.

*Present Time at the Flevance Hospital*

Luffy was laying down on the bed. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Come in." He said. A girl walked in. Luffy's smile was bigger than the world. "Yama-o!"