Chapter 18: Bleach x One Piece Crossover Part 6

Previously on Bleach x One Piece Crossover...

"Ok. Thank you for your cooperatio-" Just before Genryusai could finish, everyone but the soul reapers turned their heads. "You saw that, Traffy, Jaggy?" Luffy asked. "Yeah. Everyone should get out." Law said as everyone ran out the building. What they saw shocked them. Black. Everything was engulfed in black. Out he emerged. Douglas Bullet.

Now...

"No. It can't be!" Vee yelled. "It's..." Luffy muttered. "Douglas Bullet!" Vee, Luffy, Sabo and Shanks said simultaneously. Bullet jumped down. "Wow. Looky, it's the monkey." He said looking at Luffy. Bonney was pissed. She ran towards Bullet and attempted to hit him. Bullet threw her body onto he ground. She spit up and she got up and jumped back. She wiped the blood off of her mouth. "Why did you do that!?" Law yelled. Vee started walking calmly towards Bullet. "Angel's Accompany" She said as she walked right past him. A halo appeared right above his head. He looked at the oval confused. "Heaven's Punishment: Overload" She said stopped walking. Bullet was suddenly gasping for air. His body pushed into the ground. After 15 seconds, he made a big gasp. His body limped as he got up. His bones were jumbled up, but he snapped them into place as he ran towards Vee. He punched her into the ground. She screamed as Ichigo ran towards Bullet. "Tensa Zangetzu!" He yelled out as a long coat covered him and his sword became thin. He jumped high into the sky and yelled, "Getsuga Tensho!". A huge slice went towards Bullet and damaged him. Next thing you know, Zoro was over Bullet. "Enma." He said as he pulled his sword down. (A/N: Is it just me or does Enma remind me of Yami Sukehiro's move, Dimension Slash? 🤔). The slash cut off some of Bullet's creation. He grunted as he went back. Ace and Sabo were behind him with Law and Kidd were in front of him. He felt a hand on his head. He looked up to see Bonney sitting on his head. There was smoke everywhere. Bullet was a old man! Shanks walked towards him. "No! Shanks!?" He said, not noticing Shanks was there. (A/N: Oof). "It's me. The little kid, Shanks. Don't mess with us." Shanks said as he handed Genryusai something. "Here. Put these on him and you'll be fine." Shanks smiled. Some soul reapers took Bullet away. Luffy laughed. "I can't wait to tell Yama-o everything!" Luffy said. This caught Vee's attention. "Who?" She asked. "Luffy smiled. "Your big sis, Yamato." He said. Vee's eyes glimmered. She started crying. "Can you bring me to her when we get back home?" Vee asked. "Of course." He said. Vee hugged him and a Senkaimon opened. They walked through and ended up back home. Vee turned to Ichigo. "Until we meet again, Ichigo." Vee said. That hit Ichigo in a soft spot. He remembered when Rukia told him that. Suddenly, Ichigo hugged Vee. "Until we meet again." Ichigo said. They pulled out and went separate ways. You could here them from the distance. "Hey, Toshiro? Are you dating my sister?" Ichigo asked. "First of all, that's Captain Hitsugaya to you. And no, I don't like Karin. We're just friends." Hitsugaya said, blushing at the last sentence. Hitsugaya suddenly stopped in his tracks. "I'M NOT A LITTLE KID!!" He yelled.