Chapter 14: Bleach x One Piece Crossover Part 2

Previously on Bleach x One Piece Crossover...

You're here. So what are we gonna do with him?" Ace asked as he walked towards Sabo. "Umm, do whatever you want." Sabo said. "Ok." He responded. Ichigo was confused about what they were talking about. The boy walked into Ichigo's direction. He pointed at where Ichigo was. He was shocked. Normal people weren't supposed to be able to see him! "Who the hell are you?" He yelled.

Now...

"Y- You can see me?" Ichigo stuttered. "Of course!" Ace yelled. "So, you aren't weirded out that I'm flying?" Ichigo asked. "No, cuz' I can, too." He said as he floated up to him. Ichigo flinched. "Who, perhaps what, are you!?!" Ichigo yelled. "Ace! We're gonna be late to Vee's party!" Luffy yelled. Ace looked at the boy. "Come with us." Ace said. He quickly turned to the two boys. "Last one there is a drowning DF user!" Ace yelled, sticking out his tongue. "You're on!" The boys yelled. They rushed out of the house and Ichigo followed . They were in front of a huge house. They busted open the door. "Hey, Vee!" Ace yelled as he put his hand up. Suddenly, a girl appeared in front of them. "KNOCK BEFORE YOU COME IN!" She yelled. "Tch. We can come in whenever we want to, Jazmine Dubois!" Ace said, teasing her. She rolled her eyes and walked to Luffy. "How are you?" She said. "Fine. But are you ok?" He asked. She nodded his head. She looked at Ichigo. "Who are you?" She asked. "Ichigo Kurosaki." Ichigo said. "And why are you here?" She asked. Everyone looked at him. "Because I was told to patrol this area." He said. "What do ou mean?" Vee asked. Ichigo explained what everything. "I see." Vee said with this face; 🤔. Everybody was already there by the time he finished explaining.

A/N
Thanks for reading and for the support.

Idk If the harm category is a good thing, but it's ok

Idk If the harm category is a good thing, but it's ok. The One Piece category is great! My friend is 3rd in One Piece, her name is Tsrcih, so go check it out!