Chapter 17: Bleach x One Piece Crossover Part 5

Previously on Bleach x One Piece Crossover...

A tick mark appeared on Bonney's face. She walked towards Luffy and pated him as she walked away. Suddenly, there was a large cloud of smoke covering Luffy. The fog cleared and it was a baby. It was crying. Sabo picked him up and punched Bonney. She passed out and smoke clouded the baby. He turned into Luffy. Bonney quickly regained consciousness and got up. She growled as she rolled her eyes and walked away. Yamamoto and Ichigo just stood there, dumbfounded, watching the amazing powers the allies have.

Now...

A Senkaimon suddenly opened. "Go in. It'll lead you into a safe part of the soul society." Genryusai said. "Ok!" Luffy said as he ran in. Everyone went in after him. They saw a boy with white hair. He was so young and he wore this coat. There with other people with the same coat. Everyone sat down. "Who the heck are they, Head Captain Yamamoto!?! Excuse my language." The white hair boy from earlier said. "Yeah, Old Man. There not even soul reapers. A man with an eye patch said (This is Shunsui, not Kenpachi). "Calm down, Captain Hitsugaya! Captain Kyōraku!" Genryusai yelled. "Yeah, Captain." A cute lady said as she approached the boy. A tick mark found a way onto his face. "Rangiku, sit down!" He yelled as the lady gasped. She sat down and Hitsugaya just sighed. "Introduce yourselves!" Genryusai said. "I'm Luffy, and I love meat and my friends. My power is rubber. I'm basically made of it!" Luffy cheered. "I'm Zoro and I like sake and sleeping. I'm just a good swordsman." Zoro said. Kyōraku secretly cheered as he found his new BFF. Nanao rolled her eyes, knowing what he was thinking about and wondering why she was his liutenant. "I'm Hawkins and I like fortune telling. I can tell the likeyhood of what something would be and how bad or well it'll work." Hawkins said. "I'm Apoo and I like making music. I can make loud noises with instruments like a DJ. OH YEAHHHHHHH-" Apoo was cut off by Bonney shoving his face. "I'm Bonney and I love eating meat. I can turn people into any age. The old man saw it before when I turned that straw-hatted idiot into a baby. Then protective brotha over here punched me in the gut!" She said as her gazed met Sabo's eyes. "I'm Kid, well it's really spelled Kid with 2 D's, but no one types it like that. Anyways, I can control metal." Kid said, breaking the tension. "I'm Shanks and I love Luffy, Ace and Sabo. I'm also just a good swordsman." Shanks said as Luffy hugged him. "Cringe." Law, Bonney and Kid said. "I'm Ace!" Ace yelled. "And I'm Sabo!" Sabo yelled as well. "And we can control fire!" They both yelled simultaneously. "Ok. Thank you for your cooperatio-" Just before Genryusai could finish, everyone but the soul reapers turned their heads. "You saw that, Traffy, Jaggy?" Luffy asked. "Yeah. Everyone should get out." Law said as everyone ran out the building. What they saw shocked them. Black. Everything was engulfed in black. Out he emerged. Douglas Bullet.