Chapter 13: Bleach x One Piece Crossover: Part 1

*Somewhere*

"Kenny, Kenny, Kenny!" Yachiru yelled as he pulled the man's hair. He turned over to the pink haired girl. "What do you want, Yachiru?" Kenpachi said. "Let's go meet those guys!" She yelled. "We can't. But I know someone who can. Let's head to Karakura Town and ask Ichigo to check it out." He said. "ICHI, ICHI!"The girl repeatedly yelled. Kenpachi sighed as he chuckled. Yachiru hopped on his back and headed towards the town. As they were about to go through the Senkaimon, Toshiro Hitsugaya stopped them. "Where are you going, Zaraki?" He said. "We're going to the World of the Living." Kenny answered. "I'll go with you." He said, quickly turning and walking into the senkaimon. "Wha... Well, just don't get in my way" Kenny said. They walked through the Senkaimon and ended up in front of Ichigo's house. A little girl walked out. "Toshiro!" The girl yelled. Kenpachi slowly turned his head to him. "Mhm. You just wanted to be with her. Hehehehehe!" Yachiru laughed. Toshiro and the girl blushed. "No, it'-" The 2 were cut of by another voice. "Yachiru, Toshiro, Kenpachi! What are you doing here?" A boy asked. He had orange hair and was about 17. "Ichigo!" Kenpachi said. "We are here to ask if you could look over a certain area." Yachiru said. "Sure!" Ichigo said. "I'll stay." Toshiro said. "Yay!" The girl said as she pulled him to go play soccer. Ichigo sighed. "When?" Ichigo asked. He looked over to Kenpachi as he threw him into a newly made Senkaimon. He opened his eyes to see a very fancy neighbor. Everyone and thing was elegant. "Whoa!" The words slipped out of his mouth. He saw a house that piqued his curiosity. He went through an open window and saw a boy putting a tie on another boy. "Ow, ow, ow!!!" The youngest boy said. "Stop leaning on your leg!" The oldest boy yelled. "HOW!" The boy yelled back. A tick mark showed up on the oldest boy's face. "Haki..." He said, calming down. Suddenly, the door opened and a man walked in. "Sabo!" The youngest yelled as he tackled the boy. "Hi, Luffy!" He said as he ruffled the boy's hair. "You're here. So what are we gonna do with him?" Ace asked as he walked towards Sabo. "Umm, do whatever you want." Sabo said. "Ok." He responded. Ichigo was confused about what they were talking about. The boy walked into Ichigo's direction. He pointed at where Ichigo was. He was shocked. Normal people weren't supposed to be able to see him! "Who the hell are you?" He yelled.