Chapter 4: Day 4

StraySwordsman: Zoro
StrawHat19: Luffy
RedHairedIdiot: Kidd
TatooBoy: Law
ShanksTheEmporer: Shanks
NobodyIsHere: Vee
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––I waited at the front of the school for my friends to arrive.

NobodyIsHere has joined.
RedHairedIdiot has joined.
TatooBoy has joined.
StrawHat19 has joined.

Where are you guys?

RedHairedIdiot: We're right in front of you.

I looked up and saw Law, Kid, and Luffy. Luffy was holding Zoro's hand. Haha. He probably got lost again because he kept telling Luffy that he can walked on his own and Luffy kept saying he would get lost like always.

*Timeskip to hall*

We were right at Sakazuki's door. We were nervous. Luffy finally opened the door and we saw the new teacher. As soon as I saw, I walked outside. No he didn't! It was a man with long dreads and a purple coat on his back. He had orange scales painted on his right shoulder. When my friends finally figured out who it was, they were angry and terrified. I was shivering. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "You ok?" Said a familiar voice. I looked at the person and smiled. "I'm ok, Bonney." I said. "Do you know who our new teacher is?" She asked. I sighed and said, "It's...Kaido." I said shivering again. As soon as I said that, her eyes looked terrified. She was scared. She took a step backwards. "No..." She said as her voice was filled with horror. All of our other friends came running up to us. "What's wrong? Killer asked Bonney. "Our new teacher is Kaido." We both said. Their eyes became just like Bonney's. Everyone walked out of the room. I yelled at Sakazuki without thinking. "WHY DID YOU BRING ANOTHER EMPEROR HERE!?! 2 WAS ENOUGH!" Luffy looked at me with shock and sadness. Oh, no. I didn't mean it like that. "So you're scared of me, just like everyone else." He said as his voice was cracking. "Captain..." Zoro said. Luffy turned around and walked away. I could here his sobbing. "Get to class." Sakazuki said. "Ok." We said, leaving our self-confidence behind. Luffy...