Normal??

Joel's Pov
I arrived at a plain looking house on a street with similar houses on each side. But something about this house makes me feel safe. The strangers that are apparently good friends of mine kept trying to jog my memory. Two  of the guys look familiar to mean, I think their name are Josh and Oil or something like that but nothing else came back to me. When the black and pink hair girl knocked on the door and 2 grown ups and a little blonde girl opened the door  opened it, I turned and weakly waved and said. "I am guessing your my fami--" At least I tried to talk before the three very familiar looking people nearly squeezed me to death. One of the other girl said something about going home and returning the truck leaving only Jones, Ozil, the girl with crystal blue eyes and the people still hugging me. When my family let me go, I had to catch my breath while the three others teenagers explained to them my situation. The grown woman  started crying into the man's shoulder while the little blonde girl just hugged my left arm and squeezed it hard. The little blonde girl leaded me to a room that seem very familiar to me. "Do you remember this room Joelie?" She asked. I nodded and I ran my fingers across the wall. "It is familiar to me, ummm Tiffany." I said has her name came to me. "Thea actually but so close!" She said excitedly as she jumped on my back. Jonny, Oliver, and the girl who is smiling so sweetly at me left while my family members to help me to remember my past.