Saved Finally

Narrator Pov
Lizzie walked into the hotal and looked around. When she saw that the lobby was empty she walked to the counter with a plan. "Hello do you have a reuvation?" Said the male behind the counter. Lizzie pretended to be mute. The male sighed and handed her a piece of paper and a pen. Lizzie wrote on it. "I am not mute or deaf, I don't want anyone to hear. My friend was kidnapped but I tracked him her, please help me." She handed him the note and a picture of Joel from her wallet. The man read it and looked at me and his eyes widened in confusion. Lizzie nodded and then the male looked on his computer for a few minutes and wrote on another piece of paper. "He is in room 203, I was told he was mute and when I ask out the bruises his 'girlfriend' said he fell down stairs. They are checking out this afternoon, you go sit over there while I find away to distract the girl, and don't worry I will call the police."  Lizzie nodded and sat down by the stairs.
Joel Pov
It has been 1 and half weeks since I was kidnapped again by my ex. Besides the beating and the knocking out Rachel is trying to get me to like her, but I am not falling for it. Today she is planning on taking me to Alaska. Everytime I have tried to escape, she would hurt me harder than the last time. Suddenly the hotel phone started ringing. Rachel stepped out of the bathroom, and made sure I still had the duck tape around my mouth and that I was still handcuffed to the bed then answer the phone," Hello this is room 203, is everything alright?" Asked Rachel in her sweet but devilish voice. I could not hear what the other person on the was saying but from Rachel's answers he was mad about something. After 10 minutes Rachel put the phone down, then crawl next to me in the bed and used her right hand to make me face her and said "One of our neighbors filed a complaint so I have to go fix that little problem?" She kissed my check and left me struck there as she left. Weirdly I hear her run into someone and yell in dismay. A few minutes I heard the door opened and to my surprise, someone who was not Rachel came in. "Lizzie!!!"I tried to scream but was muffled by the duck tape. "Oh my Disney, what did she do to you?" Lizzie cried as she hugged me crying. I started crying to. Lizzie suddenly jumped up and said "Shot I got to you put of here." I shook my cuffed hands in frustration. Lizzie smirked and took out a boobie pin and some how unlocked the handcuffs with it and ripe off the duct tape from my mouth. Before I could do anything Lizzie pick me up to my feet and pulled me down the stairs. She stop at the bottom and look towards the lobby and gave someone a thumbs up. She waited for a minute before pulling me into the lobby with her and nodded and smiling at the man behind the lobby counter. We ran through the rain to a different hotel as the police went to capture Rachel.