Math class

Narrator pov
Bell ringing
As everyone sat down in their desks, Joel Beans could see on of the popular girls giving a new student a death stare . He was about to pull out a book when a male in a panda hat approach him. "Hey Oli" said Joel looking up. Oli smiled, he was wearing a black and white shirt and some jeans. "How was your weekend man" said Oli quickly sitting in the desk next to Joel. "It was alright yo.." started Joel but he was interpreted by the teacher Mrs. Shadow. (Authors note: i know that lizzies mom was never a teacher but this is my story :-p)  "Ok, class today we are going to be pass out your tests from last week, but you guys are lucky because I have a lot of stuff to do so you guys have a free day after that." Said Mrs. Shadow. She started handing back our test and she seemed to frown a bit when she gave Lizzie her test.
Lizzie's pov:
A C, how!!!! I actually thought this was easy but I was wrong. " Hey Lizzie can you...omg what wrong you look horrified!" said Lauren walking up to her. "I got a C." Said Lizzie looking up at her. Lauren started laughing then look at her face again and said "what your not kidding, thats not possible your the smartest person I know." "Lizzie please come to my desk" said Mrs. Shadow. Lizzie got up and walked over to her and whispered "could we actually talk outside". Lizzie and Mrs. Shadow walked outside of the classroom. "I want you know I am not disappointed in you Peanut, I was just surprised you did a little lower than usual". Said Mrs. Shadow. "Thanks Mom, I guess i need to study a little  more" replied Lizzie looking up at her mother. Mrs. Shadow and Lizzie hugged and both went back in the class. Lizzie saw Lauren and Scott chatting so she went up to them "So Lauren what did you get" asked Lizzie walking up to them. Lauren seemed hesitant to answer but she failed to keep it in. " A, B☆, umm sorry" said Lauren looking down. "Don't be sorry you did better than me, I happy you got a B☆" Lizzie said while smiling. 'What I know, I could get a tutor for math and this topic, and I think I know just the person'.
Joel's Pov
An,another A☆☆. That topic was really easy thought Joel has he neatly put the test in his backpack. "What did you get Oli" asked Joel "I got a B"said Oli. Just before Joel could respond he heard some one say "Excuse me." Joel looked around to see on of the popular girls looking at him. She was wearing a pink shirt with stitch from the movie "Lio and Stitch" and some jeans. She had light blue eyes and black hair with light pink tips that reach to her shoulders. "Do you have a minute" the girl said. "Um me??" Joel replied confused that someone has popular as her was talking to him without bullying him  at least not yet. "Yes you, your name is Joel right?" Asked the girl. "Yes, I am Joel, may I umm help you." "Actually I want to know if you would tutor me about our last topic?" Said the girl smiling. I was shocked, a popular person wanted my help. I was about to faint when Oli looked at me then said "I am sure my friend wouldn't mind at all, I pretty sure you just got him of gruad with the question which is why he is nonresponsive right now." "If you can't Joel it is ok, sorry about dropping this on you all of a sudden". I snap out of it and say "It's ok, I don't mind umm tutoring you, can we do it umm tonight after school at the library or something?" "Sounds great, thank you" said the girl and turned to walk away but turn back to me and Oli and said "Oh by the way I am Lizzie, Lizzie Shadow." And then she walk over to the new student and the other popular girl. As Oli was lightly punching me in the arm and laughing all I could do was think 'What have I got myself into'.