True Love?

Coles Pov
I woke up and looked at Joel who was sleeping on my chest. I smiled softly to myself. I have to admit to myself that I had always thought the damn nerd was a cutie. I am starting to feel bad for hurting him and how my older sister; Rachel treated him. I start to play with his soft curly hair. "B...b..babe" Joel said sleepily as he moved his head to look at me. I smiled and grabbed is glasses and puts them on his face. Joel blushes and leans towards me and kisses my check. I start feeling my cheeks heat up. Joel starts giggling cutely has he get off my chest and sits up. "Can you tell me more about our relationship babe?" Joel asked me. I nodded and said "Of course baby, after breakfast. Want me to make pancakes?" Joel smiled wildly and nodded. I went to make some pancakes.
10 minutes later
I am almost done with the final pancake when I hear a giant thud from the living room. I ran in to see Joel trying to stand up from the floor. The carpet had some blood on it from a small gash from his head. I ran over to help him up and sit him down on the couch. "I...I..I will go get some tissues and a bandaid hold on!" I said in a loud voice as i ran into the kitchen and grabbed the first aid kit and a tissue box. I started cleaning the gash on his head. "Babe I had some memory flashs and one of them was of you hurting me, but that is not true right Cole?" Joel asked with a worried look on his face. I looked down trying to find an explanation within reason. "Um.. well remember how I said last night we didn't always get along, it was because I was mean to others especially you, I am so sorry Joel." I said has actually tears started falling down my face. I looked away from Joel not want to look him in the eyes. Suddenly I felt his hands grab my face and pull me into a soft kiss. It was magical. I slowly melted into the kiss and held him close. We pulled away a minute later. "That is in the past now ok, I like who you are now." Joel said smiling at me while wiping the tears from my face. I smiled and went to get the pancakes when there was a knock on the door.