Her plan

Lizzie Pov
The cab driver dropped me off ath the nearest hotel and I checked in for about a week. I was in room 201 on the second story. I went up and stayed on my room for the night trying to get some sleep.
Next day
I woke up at around 4 am, I got up and looked at my self for the first time in a little over a week.

I looked so tired, and with my all black clothes, I looked sad

I looked so tired, and with my all black clothes, I looked sad. I changed into a white crop long sleeve jacket and some dark blue jeans. I also had some fingerless gloves and a black choker. I finished lacing my black boots at around 4:30am and took an inventory of what I had in my bag. I had my wig, some average foundation and eyeliner, my phone and charger, my minnie mouse wallet with 250 dollars, enough clothes for about 2 full days before I have to rewear outfits, my Mom's passport and Id, a notebook and some pencils, and a book on hacking. I put everything except the makeup and clothes back in my backpack and head down at 5am for the free breakfast. I grab some cereal and a bagel and sit down at one of the tables around. I look around at all the happy familys and busy people on business trips. I start feeling home sick. I decided to call my mom when I finished eating. About 5 minutes later I but the bowl on a counter and go outside to call her. It was pouring rain but I did not mind. I dial my mom's number but it went to voice mail. I took a deep breath and said "Hey mom, it is Elizabeth. Sorry if I gave you a fright. I am ok and safe, but I could not sit and do nothing when I know Joel is out there, possibly in pain and I could have stopped it if I called when he first texted or something. I will see you soon, love you so much." I pressed end call button and put my phone in my jacket pocket and started walking. I pulled my hood over my head to stop the rain from hitting my head. I walked in the rain for a bit alone until I reach another hotel. I quietly went inside and took my hood off. This is were I tracked him, lets see if I am right.