English

Narrator Pov
Joel and Lizzie got to English 1 and took their usual seats. Lizzie sat in the front with a woman name Jessica Bravo and Joel sat next to Joey Graceffa.
Joel's Pov
I take my usual seat next to Joey and he was writing something in his idea notebook. "Still working on your 'Children Of Eden' story I see." I said as I pull out my notebook for this class. Joey looks up and says "Nope, I am done with that story. I am leaving it to 3 books unless I think of something else to add but I believe I wrap up that storyline. I am working on a new series called 'Escape the Night'." Joey was about to add on but he was cut off by the teacher walking into the classroom.
Narrator Pov
"Alright class, we will be doing a partner project for this quarter. And before anyone gets any ideas, I will be picking partners." Said Mr. Williams. Mr. Williams started assigning partners.
Stacy Plays and Luke Coleman
Joey Graceffa and Jessica Bravo
Yammy Xox and Oli Sound
Lauren Zside and Scott Dangthatsalong
Lizzie Shadow and Joel Beans
Mr. Williams assigned the rest of the class their partners but neither Joel or Lizzie were paying attention anymore. They were partners for another project. Lizzie Pov
My day is going so downhill today. Breath Lizzie just Breath. I walked over to Joel and said nervously "So you have any ideas what kind of story you want to write for this project." Joel look to the side and said "I was thinking of doing something on a super hero romance story." Hehe he is blushing like crazy, he is kinda cute like that. "I like that idea, lets do it." I say with a smile. Joel and I  decided on the 2 main characters. They decided that the female should have pink hair and a white dress with pink hearts all over and her powers would be flight and the ability to shoot laser beams from her heads. Her name is Super Heart. The male name is Mr. Forest he had brown hair and a green outfit. His powers were to control the powers of nature.
Narrator Pov
They just finished the characters bios and designs when the last bell rang. They cleaned up and walked out of class. "So ummm you still want the um tutoring?" Asked Joel stuttering a lot
"Yea, I do meet you at the library in a half hour." Replied Lizzie. Joel nodded and got on his bus.