Home

Lizzie and Joel barely talked on the plane home. When they got home Joel and Lizzie were near killed by their parents and siblings hugs. Lizzie was both praised and scolded for her irrational behavior. It has been 2 months since the fiasco and Rachel has been put in a maximum security prison for kidnapping and abuse. Lizzie and Joel both went to therapy to deal with their trauma. Joel went back school a month ago while Lizzie didn't. Lauren, Yammy and Scott visited Lizzie with her homework and just to check on her. Even Joel's friends Oli, Joey and Callum visited her to check on her and get to know her more. Lizzie has not seen Joel for a month now. But that is all gonna change today.
Lizzie Pov
First time at school since my impulsive behavior. I cant wait to just go to school and forget what happened. I arrived at school with my mom and saw Lauren, Yammy, and Scott talking with someone I didn't recognize. I walked over and before the could saw anything Lauren and Yammy nearly killed me with their hugs. "Gu..ys..I...ca..n't..bre...ath." I said, They both let go and laugh. I smile as I tried to catch my breath. "Hi, My name is Sasha." Said the girl I didn't recognize as she held her hand out and smiled at me. She had light brown hair with a streak of purple and magenta through her hair and hazel eyes the shimmered. She was were an Animal Crossing shirt and some blue jeans. "Lizzie, nice to meet you." I responded as i shook her extended hand. Just then the bell rang and we all walked in together to homeroom.
Narrator Pov
The group walked into the school, with no knowledge of who was watching them with very bad intentions for one of them.