Chapter 8. Flirting war

It's also been like 2 and a half months since I updated this book so here is an update and since most of you like smut I decided to write down some smut words down below on the story👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

⚠️SMUT WORDS INCLUDED⚠️

[Next day]

Jihyo's POV [Future]
I can't wait for the date With Y/n today I need to check which of my dresses I should wear tonight for the date, I ran upstairs and into my room and opened the sliding mirror door to see my huge closet room.

"Which one should I choose?" I asked myself while trying on different outfits.

"Ha! This one will make his jaw Drop!" I smirked while putting this dress over me and looking at myself in the mirror.

Y/n's POV [Future]
I checked my closet which is the size of a room and it showed all of the clothes, I pressed a button and it made the monitor spin to show me which outfits are the newest I've bought.

"This one will get her to fall in love with me" I checked myself out while trying it on.

~night time~

I sprayed some Gucci cologne and walked out on my garage to pick my Black colored Bugatti with purple outline on the door, Since it fits with my outfit tonight because I'm wearing mostly everything black.

I drove towards Jihyo's castle and arrived and called her from my phone, She was wearing a coat as I quickly got out of my car and opened the door for her.

Jihyo's POV [Future]
I ran towards Y/n's car and it was a Bugatti, He was such a gentleman that he got out of his car and opened my door.

I didn't noticed what he was wearing until he started to speak.

"For my lady" He said while holding the door, I looked at him from head to toe and I felt frozen since he looked so hot.

"Jihyo? Are you okay?" He asked me while looking at me worriedly.

"O-Oh yes! It's just that you're so handsome and well dressed tonight" I nervously spoked making him chuckle nervously.

"Oh thanks..you're looking beautiful like always" he smiled as I thanked him while sitting down on the seat of his car.

He closed my door and ran towards the driving side and got in, He turned on the motor and he started to drive off.

"How are you tonight Jihyo ?" He asked making me a bit nervous.

"I'm great and you?" I asked in return.

"I'm great as well, I hope you like this restaurant we're going to it's one of my favorite places to go to eat" he said while smiling.

"You always have great taste..you even liked me" I said shyly whole covering my cheeks of embarrassment.

"Who wouldn't? You're beautiful and a well mannered woman who has eyes that can Make me fall inside of them and it will take me into a galaxy" He smiled making me blush, From all the talking I didn't even realize that we were already parked as he got out and opened up my door.

"Please be careful my lady" He said as he stuck out my hand to grab and I did hold his hand while stepping out, he gave his Keys to one of the peoples outside to drive the car into a secure place.

Y/n's POV [Future]
I'm so nervous I feel like I'm the luckiest man on earth as I'm going out with the most beautiful girl in the world!.

"Y/n is it hot in here?" Jihyo asked out of nowhere as the waiter showed us our seats leaving us just her and I alone.

"No I don't really feel hot in here, Do you want me to tell them if they can turn on their air conditioner?" I asked making her smile.

"No thank you...I'll just take off my sweater" She said while making a sexy looking expression while taking off her sweater, I tried not to get hard as her expression was so hot looking.

"I'll actually make her do that facial expression in bed one day"I thought to myself feeling my dick start to rise.

Jihyo stood up and turned to her side which gave me a better view of her breast as she was almost finished with taking her sweater off, My jaw dropped as her outfit showed the size of her Big Boobs, I tried to look respectfully but it's hard when you have two Big balloon things on your face

"Okay I'm less hot now, should we start ordering our food now Y/n?" I wasn't even paying attention to what she was saying until she called me name again.

"Y/n? Are you feeling okay you're a bit red" She asked making me giggle nervously.

"I-I uh Yes! I'm okay it's just that you look so gorgeous tonight that it made my jaw dropped" I said making her blush.

"T-Thank you" She said while covering her face with the menu.

"Why did she have to pull the Big tits card out!? She's turning me on right now..what can I do? I want to take her on right now!"

"STOP BEING STUPID Y/n! Stop Getting horny over everything Jihyo does DO YOU RUN IN HORNY 24/7 FOR JIHYO BATTERIES?!"

I turned around but no one was there, Who is the person that keeps telling me information about Jihyo?.