Chapter 4. Past connects Future

☺️Lots Of you wanted an update on this book so here it is Hope you like it, This book Is going to be getting more interesting so hope you enjoy!☺️

On the latest chapter of this book....

"Excuse me..would you like me pay for your stuff?" We turned around and saw them.

It was Y/n in the future but he's dressed up like he is a rich person

"No thank you, I can pay for this" I said while covering myself with my hoodie.

"Are you sure?" I looked behind the the future Y/n and it was...

"M-Me?" I asked myself as the future me popped behind the Future Y/n.

"Hey Mommy and Daddy look! it's Mommy and daddy!" Our son Wooyoung yelled while pointing at the future us

"Oh snap" I spoke to myself as to what our son had just said.

-

Continuation...ARE YALL EXCITED!?😱😂

Y/n's [1950's] POV
"Did your son Just Call us Mommy and Daddy?" Both the future Jihyo and me asked confused, Jihyo and I were nervous on answering the question but we had to answer it normally.

"I..Uh yea, It's because you two have a resemblance to us" I replied making Jihyo look at me worriedly with my answer.

"Can I see y'all twos faces? I wanna see my twin" The Future Jihyo replied with a smile.

"Sorry we aren't wearing makeup so we look ugly right now maybe next time" Jihyo replied as we bowed and left the store.

"!BYE MOMMY AND DADDY!" Our son Wooyoung yelled again to the future us as the two future us Just waved at us and our son.

Y/n's POV [Future one]
"Yea I'll Just pay for this Sandwich" I spoke to the cashier, The girl behind me looked cute so I decided to talk to her.

"So uh..do you know those two?" I asked making her chuckle.

"No Hehe, But I was confused as to why their son called us Mommy and Daddy" The girl replied making me chuckle.

"Maybe it was a sign don't you think?" I asked making her laugh shyly.

"Yah..Are you Trying to get me pregnant already?" She asked chuckling with a confused tone on her voice.

"O-Oh no! I mean like as a date..Would you like to go out with me on a date?" I asked making her think about it, She nodded and gave me her phone number.

"My name is Park Jihyo" she introduced herself with a cute smile.

"I'm Kim Y/n, Nice to meet you" I bowed and Returned the smile.

After paying for my sandwich I decided to walk towards my car until She came out and started to walk towards a dark and scary looking road, I quickly turned on my car and went after her.

"Excuse me Jihyo!" I rolled down the window as she turned around to look at me.

"Yea?" She asked curiously.

"Hop In! That looks like a dangerous road and it's getting dark outside" I said with a smile, She smiled and ran towards my car and got in.

"Thank you so much, How can I Repay you?" Jihyo asked as I drove off.

"No need to repay me it's my pleasure" I smiled while driving, She gave me her address and it was a huge castle.

"Y/n..Can you come work for me?" She asked with a smile.

"Do it..accept it" I heard someone whisper causing me to turn around shocked, I shook it off and smiled at Jihyo.

"Sure what kind of work would you like me to do?" I asked.

"Fruit and plant growing" She said with a smile, my heart felt like there was an earthquake happening in it, I couldn't say no to Jihyo.

"Sure I'll be here tomorrow Morning" I smiled making her hug me.

"!Thank you so much Y/n!" She then ran off into her huge castle as I waited for her to go inside before driving towards my mansion.

Jihyo's POV
"Oh my god! Y/n is so cute and kind!" I squealed while jumping around.

"!Look Mommy it's Mommy again!" The sound of a Little boy was heard inside my castle.

"Be Quite Wooyoung..Future Mommy can hear us" a little girls voice was also heard.

"How did kids break in?" I wondered while checking where the kids voices are coming from.

"Who are these kids roaming around inside my house?" I asked myself while heading towards the kids voices.

———————————————————————————
Did This Book Just Get interesting for you guys?

Future Y/n and Future Jihyo Just met and are now friends with out knowing it was thanks to their Past selves, And Will Jihyo finally catch her Future kids? If she does then it can cause a huge problem in the future.