Chapter 7. Date

⚠️ATTENTION THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ADULT WORDS SUCH AS BOOBS AND THE MANS PRIVATE PART ETC..READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️

LeOnceu I know you'll enjoy this chapter because it's similar to chapter 6😏😂

[Same Day]

Jihyo's POV [Future]
I heard Y/n yelling at something to get down and I'm pretty sure he was talking about his boner because who else can he be talking to, I giggled at the thought of it.

"Let me put on a more revealing shirt" I smirked to myself in the mirror while giggling.

"You get Him with those titties Girl!" I turned around and heard a voice that sounded exactly like mine but I didn't even say a word.

"Hello?" I asked around as no one replied.

Anyways I can't wait for Y/n to come out he's been in the restroom for quite a while, let me Just go change my top real quick, Yay! I'm so excited!.

Y/n's POV [Future]
"Are you finally calmed down now?" I spoke to my dick as it went back down, I sighed before opening the door and heading out to the living room.

I looked around but I couldn't see Jihyo anywhere so I sighed in relief.

"Hey Y/n!" I turned around and Jihyo was behind me waving at me with a bright smile, My eyes went directly to her boobs as it was the most eye catching thing.

"What Size cup are those god damn.."  I suddenly spoke out what I was thinking in my mind.

"D cup made for your D to be in between them" I think I heard Jihyo said but I'm afraid I might've heard wrong, She can't be saying those words to try and seduce me right now right?.

"Excuse me?" I chuckled nervously while asking.

"The milk you want on the cup is vitamin D..hehe" She said as she poured me some milk on the cup with a smirk on her face, I think I did hear her right the first time because why else would she smirk.

She bent down to pour the milk which gave me a view of her breast again, causing my dick to start standing up.

"Y/n what the fuck does your boner include like a pill that says get hard every time you see Jihyo?" Someone that sounded like me scolded me, My eyes widened and pretended like I didn't hear Anything.

"Here's your milk, anyways Y/n..I was thinking" Jihyo started to speak.

"Yea?" I asked worriedly hoping she didn't talk about my comments I've made about her.

"Would you like to go out today?" She asked while sitting on her couch while crossing her legs showing me her thighs, I nervously bit my lips at the view I was seeing.

"By go out...do you mean as a date?" I asked hoping she said yes.

"Yes of course, I would like to go on a romantic dinner with you tonight" Jihyo said as she patted the couch for me to sit next to her.

"So what do you say Y/n..Wanna go out?" She asked with a friendly smile as I sat beside her.

"Yes of course" I replied quickly to her question.

Jihyo's POV [1950's]
"Look who's the whipped one now answering my question fast" I told Y/n as he just smiled.

"Still you, you asked me out first" He laughed making me pout.

"Mommy is whipped for daddy!" Our son Wooyoung started jumping while laughing cutely.

"And Wooyoung you're whipped for mommy!" Our daughter Dahyun responded making me hug Her.

"That's my girl" I giggled as Wooyoung went to hug his father Y/n.

"I love our family..let's stay like this forever" I spoke up as we made a family circle and hugged Each other as I carried Wooyoung on my arms and Y/n was carrying Dahyun in his arms.