Chapter 5. Helping Out

This is probably the longest chapter I've written for this book so get ready it has 1059 words so hope you enjoy! :D

Jihyo's POV [Future]
I went towards a closet downstairs and got close to it and suddenly the kids voices stopped, I slowly opened the door but no one was there.

"Am I Hallucinating?..Oh no please no" I started to panic while running upstairs to wash my face in the bathroom.

"Mommy..it's not okay to panic" My eyes widened as I splashed water onto my face and turned around as quickly as possible.

"H-Hey? Little boy? How did you get in here?" I asked the little boy standing behind me.

"The back door was open mommy and that's dangerous keep it locked, now Carry me!" He begged as I chuckled, His face looked familiar.

"Are you the boy from earlier today in the morning?" I asked making him nod cutely.

"Yes and you're my mommy!" He giggled making me smile.

I stared at his face and His eyes looked similar to mine, they are Big and his face has a resemblance to Y/n.

"You said your mommy looks like me right?" I asked making him nod.

"Yea and you're my mommy" He said while pointing at me with his small little kid finger.

"Your mother must really look like me for you to confuse me sweetheart" I replied making frown.

"You're my mother from the F-"

*ding dong*

I turned around since someone rang the doorbell and I checked through the peep hole and saw it was A girl with a face mask, I opened the door and she smiled.

"Have you seen my kid around here?" She asked making me point towards the hallway.

"Is this your Kid? Because He Was inside..my house" I finished my sentence to see the kid wasn't in the hallway.

"I swear he was Just..There, What Omg!" I yelled as the mother wasn't there anymore either.

"I can't be hallucinating right?" I asked myself while closing the door and heading to sleep.

"That's all I need right now..Sleep" I said while closing my eyes for a new day tomorrow.

Jihyo's POV [1950's]
"Wooyoung sweetie..Please stop calling Future mom Mommy Okay?" I told my son as he started to frown and his eyes closing like when he's about to cry.

"Oh N-No baby don't cry..I didn't want it for you to sound like I Just scolded you or anything it's just a reminder" I spread my arms for him to run towards me and hug me, He ran quickly and hugged me.

"I-I'm sorry Mommy..I love you" He Cried out making my heart feel so bad for even reminding him of that.

"I love you too baby" I replied while rubbing the back of his head.

"Yah Jihyo why did you make Wooyoung cry?" I turned around to see Y/n with our daughter Dahyun holding her fathers hand.

"I reminded him to not call the Future me Mommy or else we will get caught that We're them from the past" I replied making him nod.

"Oh..Well do you guys want Ice cream!" Y/n cheered as both our kids jumped in excitement.

"!Yes please!" They yelled excitedly.

"After you two eat your vegetables" I said as I brought both our kids to the kitchen and glared at
Y/n for giving them the idea for eating ice cream, He nervously laughed at my glaring while scratching the back of his neck.

"After you two eat your vegetables" I said as I brought both our kids to the kitchen and glared at Y/n for giving them the idea for eating ice cream, He nervously laughed at my glaring while scratching the back of his neck

"We hate vegetables mommy!" Both our kids whined as I sat them down.

[Next Day]

9:00am
Y/n's POV [Future]
I arrived at Jihyo's Castle and knocked to see her wearing a dress similar to the one when I met her at the store, She looked so beautiful.

I tried not to look disrespectfully at her two big eyes..I'm not talking about the ones on her face though.

"Jeez they are big.." I spoke and covered my mouth realizing what I said.

"What's big?" Jihyo smiled at me which made me freeze.

"Those Watermelons That you have on your table" I nervously chuckled as she just giggled and took me to her backyard, I smiled confidently and got the hoe tool to scrape some dirt off.

And it's the farming Hoe tool not the other type okay.

Y/n's POV [1950's]
"Mommy?" Our son Wooyoung spoke as we were spying on our future selfs.

"Yes baby?" Jihyo asked in return while holding his cheeks.

"What did Future Daddy mean by those are big?" He asked making my eyes widened.

"I don't know baby..ask your dad" Jihyo glared at me as our son looked at me.

"Daddy..mommy said to ask what you meant by that?" He asked cutely.

"You heard the future me..her watermelons were big" I giggled as he laughed.

"Wooyoung Stop asking dumb questions" our daughter Dahyun scolded her brother.

[8:00pm]
Y/n's POV [Future]
"Finally I'm finished" I said exhausted as my hands were in pain and my back was sore, Suddenly the Back door opened up to see Jihyo with a glass cup of Juice and some chicken breast on a plate.

"I'm sorry for taking long..I cooked you this" She said while giving me the food and drink.

"No it's okay..I'm just a bit exhausted I should take this to go and get going" I said as she looked worried.

"No no..Please stay and eat up, Please for me? Also It's getting late already and you over worked yourself just for me" She replied while walking towards the door.

She let me inside her house and got some pillows and a blanket out from a closet just for me.

"After you eat up please turn off the lights, the couch is ready" She said as she bowed and walked upstairs.

"Okay Thanks Jihyo" I nodded and waited and hour before heading towards the couch and sleep.

"Today was an exhausting but good day" I smiled as I closed my eyes and slept.

—————-—————🏰—>🏙————————————
How is this book going for you guys? Is it fun? Interesting? Comment below and tell me what you think :)

I updated this book because lots of you wanted an update so here it is and hope you enjoy! :D