Chapter 1. Confess

1940's
Y/n's POV [24 years old]
"Ah darn my Hands hurt from carrying all this fruit and food on the basket" I groaned as I walked inside my Boss Jihyo's House.

"Here you go my lady" I said as Jihyo walked downstairs.

"Oh thank you Y/n, Can you leave them there on the table?" She asked, Doing as I was told I left them on the table and shook my hands to get the soreness out of them.

"What's wrong Y/n?" Jihyo said as she jogged towards me, I smiled to make sure she won't get worried.

"Nothing my lady it's just that I'm quite a bit sore from all the carrying" I smiled as she held my hands and gave them a massage, Letting out a small moan from the pleasure Jihyo smiled before grabbing my head for a kiss on the lips.

"My lady!? What was that?" I asked shocked.

"I love you Y/n..Ever since you worked me I've always thought of you and when you call me your lady even though we're not a thing yet, It sends me good waves of love towards me" She confessed to me as I smiled.

"Jihyo I love you too" I replied while she grabbed my hand and headed upstairs.

-

"Fuck Jihyo!" I moaned as I grabbed her big tits and did my last deep thrust inside her before cumming.

"Holy Fuck Y-Y/n..You came a lot" She moaned as we laid down on her bed after we Made out.

"I can say the same thing about you My lady Jihyo" I replied as she almost flooded the bed.

"Oh come here and lets make out" Jihyo said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me back down towards her.
-
1950's
Jihyo's POV [29 years old]
"Dahyun don't do that! Wait for you dad"  I told my sweet 5 year old daughter as she can't wait to see her dad to come back from our garden.

"I miss him mommy!" She whined, I picked her up and sat her on my knees.

"Look he's coming sweetheart" I pointed towards the window and Y/n passed by it and walked in.

"Daddy!" Dahyun ran up to Y/n and jumped on him causing him to fall down, They laughed and played until our other child Came in running.

"Me too daddy!" Our son Wooyoung Came and jumped on Y/n.

I love our family and I hope to have this family forever, We've been married for 5 years so far since Y/n proposed on that same year we both confessed to each other.

I just hope that my future self can Confess to the Future Y/n.