Chapter 6. Flirting Wreck

⚠️WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEDUCTIVE SCENES AND WORDS, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️

Jihyo's POV [Future]
I walked downstairs of my castle at 8:00am and saw That Y/n was still sleeping on the couch covered with the blankets, he looks so cute while sleeping.

Jihyo's POV [Future]I walked downstairs of my castle at 8:00am and saw That Y/n was still sleeping on the couch covered with the blankets, he looks so cute while sleeping

"How can a guy be so beautiful while sleeping?" I asked myself while smiling at the view of Y/n sleeping.

"How can a girl like you be so beautiful while smiling?" He replied with a smile making me panic since he heard me, my eyes widened and tried to hid my face.

"!W-What!?..I uh I thought you were asleep!?" I yelled with an asking tone.

"No I woke up Like half and hour ago, But since everything was turned off I decided to Just close my eyes and rest them" He said while smiling and sitting up on the couch.

"I-I'm so sorry" I replied while bowing making him chuckle.

"For What you just complimented me? And you started it so I just ended it by complimenting you" He winked at me making me blush.

"!yah! You're making me blush!" I whined making him laugh.

"You're so cute Jihyo! Don't worry about it" Y/n said while laughing.

"Do you want some coffee?" I asked him as I turned on the stove top.

"No Thanks..I don't really Like coffee" he replied making me think.

"Do you have milk?" He asked making me smirk.

"Oh do I" I replied as i got the gallon of milk and poured some on a cup, and gave it to Y/n as I leaned down showing him a bit of my breast to tease him.

"J-Jihyo where's the restroom?" He asked nervously.

"Straight And to the left" I replied as he walked towards the restroom as he closed the door and All I heard was a squeal.

"He loves it" I smirked to myself in the mirror.

Y/n's POV [1950's]
"Well..Well, Look who also started flirting with me in the future" I spoke to Jihyo as we were watching our future selfs through the window.

"Oh be quiet" Jihyo replied while smiling.

"Mommy! You're whipped for daddy!" Our son Wooyoung Said as he was pointing at his mom Jihyo while giggling.

"Wooyoung!" Jihyo yelled and gasped as I started laughing from what our son said.

"Who taught you that word!?" Jihyo asked Wooyoung as he had a crying face on, Dahyun on the other hand was giggling that his brother was going to get in trouble.

"Daddy did!" My eyes widened as our son threw me under the bus, Jihyo gave me an angry look and grabbed my arm.

She pulled me towards her and whispered in my ear something seductive.

"In bed..I'll show you who's whipped" She said before kissing me on the lips.

"Eww! cooties!" Wooyoung whined as Dahyun Just clapped.

"!Yay! love!" Dahyun smiled.

Y/n's POV [Future]
"Did Jihyo purposely Showed me her breast?" I spoke to myself as I felt my heartbeat getting faster just by remembering the view of her two breast on her chest.

"Oh god..Go down! Go down!" I yelled at my boner to calm itself down as It started to rise.

"Fuck!" I yelled trying to push it down.

"Is something wrong Y/n!" Jihyo yelled from the hallway.

"!N-No thank you!" I replied as I heard nothing but silent.

Suddenly Jihyo's voice was closer like if she was on the other side of the door.

"Are you Sure? Maybe I can help you with it?" She replied making my boner keep growing.

"N-No worries..I'm almost out" I nervously laughed as I pretended to flush the toilet.

"She's Just teasing me isn't she?" I asked myself as her footsteps were heard meaning she already left.

—————-—————-—————-—————-—————
I think this is one of my favorite chapters in this book, it's funny and cute and has a bit of smut.

Comment below your favorite parts of the chapter :D