Chapter 2. Strange Rocket

1950

Jihyo's POV
Today is finally the day where Y/n meets my Parents because he was always working out of state to bring us food when they came home, Only our kids have seen their grandparents ever since they were babies.

"Don't be Nervous honey they'll love you I promise you that" I reassured Y/n while massaging his shoulders for him to relax.

"Are you sure? I mean I'm just a farmer and bring back the food for us to eat while you come from a rich Family Babe" Y/n replied while looking at me nervously.

"Babe they don't care about that Look I'll be by your side" I said as the bell rang and our kids came down running downstairs.

"!Mommy Daddy! Grandpa and Grandma are already here!" Dahyun and Wooyoung started jumping in excitement.

I saw Y/n's adam apple move as he gulped down his saliva in nervousness.

I kissed him on the lips and hugged him while rubbing his back.

"Its okay honey I'll be with you" I smiled as I walked towards the door and opened.

"Hello mom and Dad how are you?" I kissed them on the cheek and hugged both of them, Y/n bowed and grabbed their luggage.

"Hello I'm Kim Y/n..Nice to meet you" He bowed before taking the luggages away to the Visitors room in our house.

"Is He Your Husband Jihyo?" My parents asked me with a smile.

I nodded and they hugged me and celebrated me.

"He's so Handsome" My mom said as my dad just looked at her weirdly.

"Yea I'll admit too he is handsome" my dad chuckled.

Y/n's POV
"Hello mom and Dad how are you?" Jihyo kissed her parents on the cheek and hugged both of them as she opened the door and let them in, I was frozen for a bit before I did what I had to do and that's be a good son in law.

"Hello I'm Kim Y/n..Nice to meet you" I bowed with a smile before taking the luggages away to the Visitors room in our house.

As I walked up to their room I heard small footsteps of Someone coming in.

"Daddy!" I turned around to see Dahyun and Wooyoung running towards me, They jumped on me and hugged me.

"Don't be Nervous Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa are so nice" Dahyun said as Wooyoung nodded.

"Really?" I asked reassuring.

"Yup they always were excited to meet you Daddy" Wooyoung announced making me smile.

"Then We should head back down now shouldn't we?" I asked both of them making them nod, They grabbed my hands one of them on each of my hand while we walked downstairs.

"!Grandma! Grandpa!" My kids yelled while running towards their grandparents.

I slowly walked towards them and bowed once again.

"Good Morning Mr and Mrs's Park" I bowed with a smile.

-Skip-

Everything was good and turns out Jihyo's parents love me I thought they wouldn't since I'm not rich but im closer to being poor.

"What did I tell you dad that they loved you!" Dahyun jumped on me as she gave me kisses on the cheek.

"Yah sister I want to kiss dad too!" Wooyoung walked to my other side and kissed me on the other cheek.

"Hey what about mommy?" Jihyo asked with a cute pout as I chuckled at her cuteness.

"!Mommy we love you too!" Our kids ran towards her and Jihyo crouched down to get kisses from the kids.

Jihyo's POV
We Were watching our new color tv because we used to have a black and white one but Y/n bought one with his savings, I wanted to buy it for us but he said he doesn't rely on me to buy us everything just because I'm rich.

He so sweet at least I know he doesn't like me just because of my money like I've heard other rumors before I met Y/n, That people would only get close to me so that I can give them money.

They announced that people have seen a rocket looking thing that can take you to see your future in the sky, That it can land in anyone's house so Y/n and I went outside and noticed that it looked like the rocket they talked about.

We ran inside and brought the kids out from playing their video games and went back outside to check on the rocket.

"Look honey it says Future meets past, So for them it would be Past meets the future" Y/n Spoke as he went inside, I don't know what I was thinking but I brought the kids inside with us and Y/n was about to press it.

To be Continued....
—————-—————🏰—>🏙————————————
This is the start of the book when it's going to get more interesting😀.

The past is going to meet the future.