Chapter 3. Past meets Future

!😁This chapter is going to make this book so interesting! Hope you guys like it as much as I did😁!

😃!READ TO FIND OUT!😃

[1950] Y/n's POV
The rocket started to shake and moving out of control as the kids started to cry, We held on to them to comfort them and make them feel relaxed.

After a few minutes the rocket stopped shaking, we looked outside and we were outside of a small shop.

"Woah! Look Jihyo babe! We have more food in the future" I smiled proudly making Jihyo smile while caressing my face.

"All because of people like you..for me it's only you because you helped our family get food even though I'm rich, But you grew all these foods and vegetables babe" Jihyo said while planting a kiss on my lips with a smile.

"Thanks babe" I replied kissing her too, Suddenly we got interrupted.

"Eww..That's disgusting Daddy" our daughter Dahyun spoke up making Jihyo and I laugh.

"Get a room mommy and daddy" Our son Wooyoung laughed.

"Alright lets get shopping" I replied while I had dahyun on my arm carrying her and Jihyo had Wooyoung on Her arm.

-

We were peacefully shopping when the door bell from the shop rung, We looked at the direction of the door and we were caught by surprise.

[1950] Jihyo's POV
"Jihyo honey..are you seeing this?" Y/n asked me as my eyes widened at we were looking at.

"Mommy! What are you looking at! Tell me tell me!" Wooyoung yelled while trying to see what I was looking at.

"Nothing..son..nothing important" I nervously chuckled.

"Daddy please buy me some yogurt" Dahyun whined while pointing at the yogurt for Y/n to buy her some.

"Okay sweetie" Y/n replied nervously while grabbing some yogurt.

After we got some food we saw the people that walked in the store after us, so we rushed towards the cashier.

"Cover yourself too Y/n, and the kids" I whispered to Y/n as he put on his hoodie and we covered our kids with blankets that they were selling here.

"The total will be twelve dollars" the cashier said while smiling.

"What!?..back in our place they sell all of this for three dollars" Y/n spoke in shock.

"Excuse me..would you like me pay for your stuff?" We turned around and saw them.

It was Y/n in the future but he's dressed up like he is a rich person

"No thank you, I can pay for this" I said while covering myself with my hoodie.

"Are you sure?" I looked behind the the future Y/n and it was...

"M-Me?" I asked myself as the future me popped behind the Future Y/n.

"Hey Mommy and Daddy look! it's Mommy and daddy!" Our son Wooyoung yelled while pointing at the future us

"Oh snap" I spoke to myself as to what our son had just said.

————————-————————-——————————
Is it getting interesting? Y/n's son Wooyoung just exposed both of Jihyo and Y/n! What's going to happen next!?😬

😃Are you Interested and Excited!?😃