Chapter 3 - Checkin' You Out

"Aye nigga, get up! What the hell you doin bruh?" I felt somebody shaking me hard from my deep sleep. "Princeton! You good man? Get tf up!"

I moved around a little before I could open my eyes. I was groggy af and all I felt was me laying in dampness. My head abruptly started to pound as I opened my fragile eyes to the morning sunlight. There kneeling down in front of me was Roc with a worried look on his face.

"I swear I thought you was dead just now bruh. Why the fuck are you sleep on the ground outside?!" Roc said picking a slouching me up on my feet.

I stumbled trying to gain my balance and held my head confused as ever. I then realized I was laying outside in my front yard!

Roc waited for me to answer but I couldn't. I was so embarrassed and scared I could barely say anything.

"I-I'm good." I managed to get out as I wobbled away headed for my front door. I grabbed my keys out of my pocket and opened the door, slowly and ever so carefully making my way in. "What the hell happened to me?" I said under my breath on the verge of tears.

"Jacob! Is that you?" My mom shouted from upstairs. Wtf I can't let her know I was out all night, she'll kill me! I frantically tried to get myself together before she walked up to the top of the stairs. "Umm where have you been?" She said standing with her arms folded. I didn't really know how long she knew I wasn't home but I had to try and lie. "Uhh nowhere, I just went to take the trash out." I lied through my teeth. She gave me this grim look for a few seconds before responding. "Oh ....ok, well you forgot all the upstair's trash." She said walking back to her room. "Ok mom, I'll get em now."

It worked. I sighed of relief as I went to take out the trash, then quietly went up to the room. I closed my door behind me and a pool of tears raced down my pale face. I dived face first on my bed, soaking in my tears. I desperately tried to piece everything that happened together. I couldn't recall much but I did know one thing for sure ....I lost my virginity last night.

Chris obviously put something in my drink then raped me. Why would I trust this dumbass I just met I knew better! Then this psycho dropped my unconscious body off on my front lawn like what? I literally felt like shit. On top of my head pounding my butt felt sore as hell. I was basically hurting all over.

After I got myself together I took the longest, hottest shower trying to get any trace of him off me. I can't believe somebody would do some shit like that. He seemed so nice and sincere. Should I call him? I just want to know why. Ugh no, I don't ever wanna talk to his ass again.

I spent the majority of the day in my room avoiding everybody and everything. I felt disgusting.

-------------

The next day I woke up feeling a little better. I made it up in my mind that I wasn't gonna tell anybody about it and just move on. Things happen and it was a lesson learned ...don't trust no nigga you meet online.

The doorbell rang so I rolled out of bed and went down to answer it. I didn't have anything on but a wife beater and my Calvin Klein's, hair a mess but I didn't even care at that point. I was almost 100 percent sure it was my bestfriend Zonnique anyway. She's suppose to be coming back to town today and the only one that shows up at my house unannounced. I opened the door and as corny as this sounds my heart skipped a beat, it's Roc.

"Yo, wassup Princeton." He said looking me up and down, caught off gaurd by me basically having no clothes on. "Oh Roc umm wassup what you doin here?" I brushed my hair back confused and delighted all in one. Also embarrassed that I was barely clothed in front of him. "I was just comin through to make sure you was good. Yesterday I found you knocked out in ya front yard. I mean, I know I get high but damn nigga what was you on?!"

"Haha oh nah I'm good, I just be turning up that's all!" I said trying to make light of the situation. "Oh ight cause you had me a lil worried playa. I'm like this nigga died and I just met him!" Roc joked. "You crazy man." I laughed shaking my head, and unknowingly blushing. "Look tho, I came over too cause you know school start in two days so I thought you could show me where all my classes are nshit. Just so I can know which ones ima be skippin." "Haha don't worry bro, I got you." "Cool, cool." He smiled.

I really wish he would stop looking at me like that. I don't think he does it on purpose or shit maybe he does I don't know but it's killing me! It's that look like he wanna have his way with me and listen, I. will. let. him. I cannot get hard right now, I just can't. Not when I'm only in my boxers. He needs to stop doing this to me.

"Ya mailbox lookin kinda full over there." Roc said nodding his head towards the box hanging open beside the door. I snapped out of my trance. I'm sure he was thinking something was wrong with my ass.

I stepped one foot out the door reaching inside the stuffed mailbox. My shirt rising up exposing my slim figure. I turn back around and see Roc  looking down biting his lips not realizing I saw him staring. Was Roc looking at my ass? I mean it is poking out and looking right in my Calvin Klein boxers but I wasn't expecting that!

"Ha, yooo I'm trippin right now but ima go P. Holla at you later. Next time have some clothes on playa." He teased as he walked away shaking his head. "Ight bro, later." I smirked closing the door.

Ok, I know I'm not crazy. Roc was deadass checking me out! -sighs- But he's not gay is he? I'm so damn confused. Honestly I feel like he can take this shit that happened with Chris off my mind but after that I don't even wanna be touched anymore really. I am developing feelings for Roc tho only time will tell.