Chapter 6 - Nothing To Talk About

**explicit content

Ugh, it was Friday about fucking time. I made it all week in "Mr. Brown's" class while avoiding all his attempts at trying to talk to me. Everyday got more and more awkward having to sit up in his class, not to mention he kept hitting up my phone. I basically tried my best to ignore him and focus on my school work, oh and Roc. Him being around made this a little bit easier.

I still can't believe he expressed his feelings for me so quick and we had that steamy ass kiss session in my backyard earlier this week. We just met like 2 weeks ago it was moving kinda fast to think about it. This boy is still a mystery to me. I only found out his real name is Chresanto from when Chris does attendance. He makes it his mission to know only call him Roc. Idk why though Chresanto is a cute name I could see me calling him that or Santo. I don't know much else about him expect that his lips are soft as fuck and I wanna have his babies (but that's besides the point).

I've been keeping my distance though. We talk and hang in school regular shit but ever since that kiss we haven't really addressed it or moved further. I can tell Roc wanna casually carry on as if we didn't suck each other's face but it's kind of a big deal for me. I'm so inexperienced and as  much as I want and need Roc my head isn't in the right space currently.

But anyway me, him and Zonnique sat in the back of our first period class just laughing at dumb stuff. Roc being his usually goofy self roasting the whole class to us. "...ayo why Mr. Brown got lil shit drops all on his face?"

Zonnique started dying even let out a tiny snort and I tried holding in my obnoxious laugh but this nigga so funny I couldn't hold it in.

"Excuse me! Jacob, Chresanto do I need to separate yall two?" Chris said annoyed trying to teach the class about Beowulf.

"It's Roc and nah, we straight. My bad Mr. B" Roc spoke up for us.

"Boy fuck him." Zo said her goofiness turning to seriousness. She rolled her eyes as I put my head down in shame seeing Chris stare at me.

The bell rang (not a moment too soon) and the class gathered their things and headed out the door.

"You still coming thru after school?" Roc grinned with that perfect ass smile standing over me, yet to get up from my seat. "Uhh yeah." I blushed standing up throwing my backpack over my shoulder. "Cool playa." He dapped me up and zoomed out the door. I thought we were pass the dapping stage but ok. He was adapting quick to his new environment though.

The rest of the class including Zonnique exited out, my slow self being last in line. "Mr. Perez, hang back for a second I need to speak with you." Chris said getting up from his desk.

Ugh I was afraid he was gonna do something like this. I froze up as he walked passed me brushing his chest against my shoulder sending utter chills through my bones.

He closed the door as the last person left out. Now he stood there facing me rubbing his almost non existent beard like he was thinking of what to say.

"Yeah so if this ain't about my school work we have nothing to talk about." I said straight forward feeling myself getting angry.
"Yes the fuck we do. Why didn't you tell me you were only in high school?!" He walked up to me in a angry tone failing to whisper.
"Why did you RAPE me?"
"I didn't rape you, you came back to my place, YOU wanted it."
"What? I didn't want you to fucking drug me then have sex with me while I was passed out! I said NO what is wrong with you?" I shouted.

At this point my blood was starting to boil. "Calm down..." he reached to place his hands over my shoulder and I dodged it like it was a girl shooting her shot at me. I moved swiftly to the left. "Don't ever fucking touch me again!" I wanted to kill him soooo bad. He sighed. "Look, it wasn't my intentions but we both lied to each other ok." "No. I lied. You violated me in the worst way possible. I ain't got shit else to say."