Chapter 8 - Confrontation

The steaming water from the shower head sprinkled down on me as I sat naked in the tub floor curled up. My face drenched from a mixture of tears and the shower water flowing down. Even though it was scorching hot I felt cold and dead inside. There was this crushing feeling in my chest and I could barely breathe.

Jacob please get it together. You cannot let this man have this much control over you.

This morning I woke up from another nightmare about Chris and they didn't seem to be letting up, especially since I saw him ride by my house the other day when I was with Roc. I just want him out of my head and life forever.

I somehow got the strength to stand and finish washing myself. As I prepared for school I couldn't stop wondering why Chris was stalking me, as if seeing him at school wasn't enough. I have to confront him about this I need to know why.

Me and Roc usually walk to school together but I wanted to leave early and catch Chris when he first gets there. I reached the school property and over to the faculty parking lot to look for his car. I should know exactly what it look like by now. I didn't see it so I waited and a couple minutes passed there he was pulling up. Hella nervous but I walk up as he turned into the parking spot.

"Oh my god can you and your blackmailing ass friend leave me alone? You got what you wanted from me." He said rolling his window down shocked to see me standing there.

"Leave YOU alone? That's what I came to tell you! I saw you riding past my house for what?" I folded my arms demanding an answer. He had this dumb confused look on his face. He put his car in park.

"Ride past your house wtf are you talking about?"
"Don't play dumb Chris I know that was you. I'm transferring out of your class by the end of the week so just stay away from me at school AND at home."
"Ok, ok it was me ....but I was just making sure that you didn't tell anybody else our lil secret. I saw you with Chresanto, and Jacob I swear if you told hi-"
"I DIDN'T!" I interrupted.
"And I don't believe your lil lying supposed to be 23 ass." He said strongly.
"Well I don't really care if you believe me or not, but you know what? Maybe I should tell. Maybe I should tell the whole got damn school what you did to me? How about that!"

His nostrils started to flare. I could tell my threat made him mad.

"Listen here lil nigga, that would be the worst mistake of ya life you hear me?"
"No. Keep following me would be the worst mistake of yours. Just leave me alone damn!" I begged.

The angry look in his eyes turned soft and seductive like it was a different person switched in an instant.

"You know... you kinda cute when you get mad. That nose get to twitchin and them sexy lips pouting. I mean wassup we can get round 2 in real quick before the bell ring?" He blew a kiss at me.

"Ugh stay tf away from me you clown!" I stormed off and I could hear him chuckling in the background. Evil bastard.

I make my way in the school building and to my locker, still 20 minutes before homeroom. I'm getting all my stuff sorted out for the day and I look up and see Ray Ray coming up the hall. He look like he about to fuck with me too. Damn I forget his locker is next to mine.

"Weeeell if it ain't the gay boy." He said leaning up against his locker looking at me.
"What do you want Ray I'm not in the mood." I said with my head deep in my belongings.
"Oh nothin. I was just thinking bout all the times you slept over my crib, in my bed with me, prolly having wet dreams and shit about me whole time I'm thinking we the same."

Oh this nigga real full of himself. Ya long neck ass ain't even that cute for me to be fantasizing about ...but I really don't have the energy to fight.