Chapter 10 - Reality

"Arrrrggghhh fuckkk nigga!"

He screamed out in pleasure as I helped him finish, releasing his juices on his own chest and in between my fingers. I looked up smiling satisfied that I could satisfy him. I climbed onto the bed and on top of his laid back body. We kiss while our hands intertwine with his fluid still intact.

Me servicing Roc became a morning ritual before school. I think I enjoyed it as much as he did, it was like a perfect fit. I'm pretty sure his dick was made for my mouth.

I still wasn't comfortable with penetration and he was cool with just head, I guess. At least that's how he makes it seem. It was really the only thing that kept my mind off what happened. Roc began to smoke more than usual and it bothered me but I knew he had to cope somehow. It's been almost two weeks and we haven't talked about it.

"You gon fix us sum to eat before we start walking?" Roc asked as I wiped both of us clean with one of my socks laying around.

"Yea ima make eggs and bacon just don't mess up my bed ok?" I watched him crack open the cigarillo on my sheets already making a mess.

"Ight hurry up before we be late."

I went downstairs in the kitchen to prepare breakfast. When did I turn into a housewife? Whatever, anything to keep busy. Eggs in one pan and bacon in another. I never cook. I always eat at school or whatever leftovers we have but Roc likes it.

Zonnique called while I was frying the food. She never calls unless it's something important, usually text.

"Zo, wassup?" I curiously answered.

"Hey best we have a problem."

I froze up. I could hear the disappointment and slight panic in her voice.

"W-what's wrong?"

"I'm soooo fucking mad! I ordered these bundles online from sis in our class and they didn't even come yet. I look at mess and Bahja was gonna do my hair. It's fucking me up! I swear ima say something to her today."

My heart just stopped for this? I'm relieved but it's weird. Everybody is going on like it never happened. I feel like I'm the only one still affected.

"Zo, calm ya ass down. Just rock the bun for a few more days it's not that bad."

"But I'm sick of the bun! This bitch better give me a discount or sum. That's why I don't like dealing with new people."

"Well if that was it I'm in the middle of cooking if you don't mind."

"Ohhhh you fixing your husband breakfast? Don't forget to pack the kid's lunch while you at it too."

"Whatever nigga, I'll see you in class. BYE." I hung up laughing at her silly ass.

Just then Roc came up and slid his arms around me from behind. I backed up into him as he rubbed his nose across my neck. It tickled so I laughed trying to get away. He held on tighter then bent me over the counter showing me how hard he was.

I don't think I ever met anyone more horny. I bit my lips turning around grabbing his hardness.

"You so sexy nigga you know that?" He said with his eyes glazed and low in a smooth deep voice. As much as I hated him smoking weed he had a certain charm when he was high.

I lick his lips like a puppy and it made him chuckle. I pulled him closer by his button up and we began making out in the kitchen.

Good thing my mom was already gone to work. Speaking of, I need to introduce Roc to her instead of sneaking around while she's not at home. I really don't know how she's gonna handle seeing me with a boy.