Chapter 1 - New Neighbor

"DAMN!" is all I could think to myself as I sat on my porch watching this sexy ass nigga next door throw the football back and forth with his ...lil brother? They just moved in so I didn't have a chance to meet them yet. I definitely had my eye on him ever since the first day I saw him. Tbh I been wanted to introduce myself but was hella nervous...

 Tbh I been wanted to introduce myself but was hella nervous

Oh, but let me introduce myself to you guys first. My name is Jacob, but everybody calls me Princeton or Prince. This summer was hard af for me because right before school let out is when I came out to my friends and family. After that everybody started treating me like trash so I spent most of my time alone no one was acceptive of me. My mom didn't want to believe it but she just now starting to come around I guess. Our relationship still a lil rocky but whatever. My two guy bestfriends, Jacob (they call me Prince since we both got the same name) and Ray Ray wanted nothing to do with me when I told them. Like I had a disease or something. Ugh fuck them I haven't talked to em since. My girl bestfriend Zonnique was nothing but supportive. She was away with her dad all summer though so I still felt alone. I'm just now starting to come to terms with my sexuality myself.

Ok, back to this new guy. All my eyes could focus on is his sweaty muscles glistening and his perfect body frame through his wife beater shirt. The sun beaming down on his smooth, caramel skin. & most importantly his bulge bouncing around in his basketball shorts, like his dick was trying to get out and say hi to me. I'm over here kinda hard just by watching this nigga.

Oh shit! He definitely caught me staring let me go through my phone like I wasn't looking. Suddenly as I'm not paying attention, the ball comes flying my way almost hitting me! It had just missed my fro.

"What the hell!" I said standing up. He came running over with a grin on his face. I almost lost it. There he was right in front on me. Damn, he was even sexier up close. Boy bring ya ass up to my room right now! Lips so juicy and plump, short and curly locks in his hair with the top dyed blonde. I was in a daze completely forgetting he just fucking threw a football at my head.

"Ay, my bad bruh!" He said chuckling holding his fist up to his mouth trying to hide it.

I snapped out of my trance. I didn't think it was funny but obviously he did. "Yeah, you good." I acted nonchalant.

I handed him the ball as he wiped the sweat from his forehead off with his shirt, giving me a better look at his six pack omg. I couldn't help but stare, and damn I think he caught me again!

"Uhh so you guys just moved in? That house been vacant for a good minute." Me changing the focus. "Yeah it's me, my pops, and my lil brotha over there. We just moved into town fr. I'm Roc by the way." He extended his hand for a dap. His hands were firm but soft as I dapped him back.

"Nice to meet you Roc, I'm Princeton." I smiled.

A text then came in from my phone so I pulled it out. I read the text as he continued to talk.

"So where the females at man? I been here a week and ain't seen no bad ones yet! I see you texting one now." Roc said. I laughed nervously. He thought it was a girl but it was actually this guy I'm currently talking to.

"They're around everywhere, I guess." I answered still into my phone. "Well school bouta start I know ima find some. Shit, I just want some head fr ha ...but you smoke?" "Me? Nahhh. I know where to get some if you lookin' though." "Good look bruh! I been tryna find the plug out here too. You seem cool tho I'll def see you around. I mean we is neighbors." He dapped me up before going back to playing ball.

This boy had butterflies all in my stomach feeling crazy af. Was it his smile? body? the big dick energy? or shit all of the above! I feel like I'm in love with this nigga and I just met him wtf! I mean I know he ain't gay, but idk something made me think he threw that ball over here on purpose hmm? But in due time, he live next door so I'll definitely have my opportunities.

Anyway, I sat back on my porch and continued texting back my new dude. His name is Chris and I only been talking to him for a week, around the same time Roc moved in. With all the time I was spending by myself this summer I got super lonely. I downloaded some gay dating apps on my phone looking for comfort (I know dumb). I deleted most of em when I found out most the people on there were either pervs, ugly or cute but secretly catfish. But I somehow met Chris in between all that and he was neither one.

We Facetime'd before but never actually met in person. That's what he's talking about now. He wanna meet me tonight and I'm nervous af, for a lot of reasons. For one, he's 25 and I told him I was 23 when I'm really 17. I don't know how he's gonna take it when he found out I lied. And another thing, I don't want him to try anything sexual because ...well ...I'm still a virgin. Yes I might talk a good game but honestly I don't know if I'm ready for all that yet.

I really do want to meet him in person though, so apprehensively I said yes. Anxious, nervous, excited, terrified all in one ....I hope tonight goes ok.