Chapter 5 - I'll Be There

My heart dropped into my fucking left pinky toe. This nigga Chris is really the new teacher at my school?! I remember him telling me he was an English teacher but him working here didn't even cross my mind. I thought I would never have to see this man again, and now I have to see him everyday? This shit is crazy!

After the initial shock, I scooped my books into my arms and dashed for the door. I didn't know how I was going to explain it but I didn't care, I had to get out. I make my way down the empty halls almost in tears before sliding into the boys bathroom. Security just cleared it out so no one was in there, thank god. I went to the handicap stall all the way at the end, locked it, leaned against the railing and just balled my eyes out.

As my sniffling echoed throughout the empty facilities, I hear the door slowly creaking open. "Prince..." a voice that I became familiar with fast called out for me. I didn't want to answer but he knew I was in here.

"Yo P, you good playa?" Roc said from the other side of the stall.

For some reason I melt whenever when he call me playa.

I wiped my tears from both eyes smirking a little. "Yeah, I'll be ight." I said standing up on the other side of the stall.

I turned the rusty lock and pulled back the stall open to Roc with a worried look on his face, the same face I saw when he woke me up on my front yard the other day. Why was he so invested in me? I put my head down as he threw his arm over my shoulder, leading me to the sinks. His body heat felt so good, and his cologne made him smell like a grown man. I just wanted to rest my head on his shoulder forever but I had to control myself.

As I began to wash my face he sat in the open spot where the window was. "You wanna talk about it?" He asked with his palms cuffing each other. "Nah, I'm good." I wasn't really in the mood to be open and shit. Then it got quiet and I began to think a little. "Can I ask you a question tho..." I boldly said drying my face with a paper towel, the automatic water cut off increasing the seriousness. "Yeah wassup?" He looked me into my eyes. "Ok I don't want this to come out wrong but why do you care so much if I'm good or not? Every time I'm in trouble there you are making sure I'm ok. I mean, you just met me!"

He hesitated for a moment then hopped up on his feet and his whole demeanor changed. "I told you earlier today I got yo back nigga, you didn't believe me?" He bossed up coming towards me. I clenched my jaw as he got closer. He was giving me that look again. Good thing I'm in the bathroom because I'm about to piss on myself.

"Umm, y-yeah I believed you...." I said intimidated. Roc looked up to the ceiling before letting out the biggest sigh, taking a moment then began speaking.

"Look imma keep it really real Princeton. I fucks with you, more than I should. Ever since we met that day on yo porch I can't lie all I could think about was you, and I been confused af basically going crazy tryna figure out why I can't get you off my mind. No bs I'm straight, I like bitches, I like pussy these are facts ...but if we being real, which is sum I pride myself on doing, you make me second guess allat. "

Wtf am I dreaming or is this shit really happening?! I couldn't believe the words that was entering my ears. He making it seem like I put a smell on him or sum. Nigga same!

He inched closer and closer to me until I could feel his breath make contact with my lips.

"I can tell you going through sum right now and I just wanna be there for you." He whispered now standing right in front of me, his eyes locked into mines. I was having trouble breathing at the moment. My eyes went back and forth between his big brown eyes and his plump, soft-looking lips.

Right on cue he licked those lips as he pulled me in by my waist, our bodies meeting for the first time. I flinched a little and he noticed, brushing a lock of my hair from my face back making me feel safe. I could feel both our hearts beating off beat with his hard chest pressed up against mine. I'm weak af he about to kiss me!