ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 1

Saturday morning, breakfast time. All the students were sitting in the great hall having breakfast. The weather outside was absolutely amazing. It was warm and everything was in bloom. Every single little flower. Absolutely gorgeous. Harry was sitting beside Draco, eating his toffee pudding. He had already finished his eggs and bacon and was slowly finishing up his dessert while re-reading the letter the Malfoys had sent to their son.

"Isn't it amazing, Harry? You get to spend the summer at our manor!" The 5ft year Slytherin said, shaking Harry by the shoulders. The raven-haired boy laughed, trying to squirm out of his grip "Yeah, yeah... that's great! Now stop shaking me or I'll choke on my pudding!" He slid the letter back to the blonde, looking up at him.

Draco leaned back in his chair, smiling brightly. This summer his family wasn't going anywhere, so Narcissa suggested Harry could stay at their place for the holidays instead of having to go back to his disruptive uncle and aunt as well as his bratty cousin. "Finally. After so many years of begging to let you stay, they both managed to push their work aside and let us stay here just so you could spend the summer with us! Ohhh boy..." He ran a hand through his hair before punching the air a little. Harry chuckled, ruffling Draco's hair which messed up the perfect hairstyle.

"Alright, alright. I get it, you're really excited. So am I. But man.... These last three days at school will be so long now!" The boy set his cup of pudding aside and leaned back in his chair as well, laughing as he watched Draco try styling his hair again. Ron walked up behind them and rested his chin on top of Harry's head, hugging him "What's all the fuss about, eh?"

Draco jumped in his seat again as if he was hit by lightning "After all this time, Harry is finally going to spend the summer at my place!" He picked up the letter, shoving it in the Ginger's face. Ron blinked, trying to focus on the writing. He took it carefully and skimmed over the lines, a smile on his face "Well that's great. My mom was gonna invite Harry to stay with us again, but I think it's only fair if he spends time with you as well. After all, she's also got quite a family to take care of. Not that you're a burden Harry, nothing like that, just I think she should focus on her family more. At least for this summer."

Harry nodded, looking up at his friend "You should go somewhere with your family. A camp perhaps? A hike? Or just go abroad? What's the fun in staying crammed in a house together all summer?" Ron looked away, his smile curving into a frown "Well, you see... none of those things are quite..... How should I put it.... Quite the affordable treat... do you get me?" He looked back at Harry with a forgiving smile.

"Oh... y-yeah... sorry... well, you can still do more things than just sit inside. I mean, as long as you guys are together, anything should be a 'journey'. Right?" The two laughed and Ron nodded, stretching a bit "Yeah, that's right. Well, I gotta go. Hermione wanted us to do something together today. Apparently, it's going to rain in the afternoon, so we want to make the best of the day as it's also going to be pretty warm. We might go to Hogsmeade, get some treats... you know. Then I don't know what comes next, but as for the Hogsmeade, you guys can tag along with us if ya want. Unless you've got some other plans?" He looked over at Draco.

The blonde shook his head "Nope, don't think we have any....?" He looked at Harry for approval. The Slytherin sighed, getting up from his chair as he pulled Draco along "So it's decided, we're all going to Hogsmeade. Anyone else coming?" He looked around the Slytherin table. Pansy stood up and Blaise put his hand up a bit to show he was going to come a bit later. He was still busy eating. Crabbe and Goyle were too, so they didn't bother asking them. Another brunette called Camilla stood up quickly, looking excited "Can I tag along?" Camilla was Pansy's girlfriend, so of course she'd want to come. And they allowed.