ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 8

A couple of hours later once it was finally appropriate to wake up, Harry opened his eyes and looked around a bit, tiredly. He smiled a bit when he saw Draco sprawled over the bed, taking up pretty much most of the space. The blankets were tangled around his legs and his hair was all messy. Harry sat up a bit and ruffled his hair before laying his head on Draco's chest. Something about this morning felt strange. It felt more calming. He felt even more comfortable cuddling Draco, yet was a bit more anxious at the very same time. There was a different feeling to all this. He looked up at the sleeping blond and just felt a strange urge in him. The urge to shower Draco with kisses. To hold him. To spend the day in bed with him.  However, that probably wasn't the most appropriate for their situation, considering they weren't dating or even trying things.

Moving in closer to Draco, he cuddled more into his side and brought a hesitant hand up to his face. Harry's fingers brushed stray locks of hair out of the blond's eyes and then slowly moved down his face, gliding the back of his hand smoothly up and down the boy's pale, perfect skin. Smiling as he did so, his eyes locked on the other's lips and Harry felt a slight tingle in his chest. He brushed his thumb over the tender, baby pink lips, heart beating faster. He shook his head, pushing himself out of the captivated state, and just hugged Draco's neck, unsure of his feelings in the moment. And that he too, managed to shake off as he sat up quickly and decided to not be a pussy. This was his friend and he was used to doing these things with him. Plus, he was used to annoying him. So, why not annoy him with this?

Harry smirked and placed a hand on one side of Draco's neck, starting to kiss the other. He left wet, lewd kisses on the boy's neck and moved down to his shoulder and collarbone. Draco furrowed his brows a bit and shifted in his sleep, turning his head away, which granted Harry more access. Eyes closed, he calmly proceeded to kiss back up Draco's chest, up to his neck, and to his ear, which he gently licked and bit the outer shell of. Draco was apparently sensitive to that kind of thing so he groaned and turned on his side, grabbing Harry. He held him in place yet refused to open his eyes, tired. "Mnn... fuck off with that, man."

Harry chuckled quietly and tried to wrestle out of Draco's grip "Ah come on, I'm booored."Harry tried to wrestle out of his grip more, and once just a normal grip wasn't enough to hold Harry in place, Draco smiled and tightened the hold. "Mm, I don't think so Harry."

Harry started fighting back harder, now honestly trying his best to wrestle out of Draco's arms, laughing a bit as Draco also started to laugh, continuously pulling him back down and towards him. He eventually opened his eyes and pinned Harry face down, sitting on his back and legs as he held his arms down. They were just goofing around, holding a small fight.

"Think you're so strong, do ya?" the brunette groaned and tried rolling onto his side in an attempt to throw Draco off. "Yeah. Lookit you, you can't fight me. I went easy on ya at the start, too."

"Shut up you prick, you know I can. Gimme a second!"

"Oh, so you can? Go on then! Come on Harry, come on! Throw me off if you're so good! Cooome on!"

It didn't take long. Just another minute of struggling and taunting passed until Draco was thrown off his high horse, pushed with his back onto the bed. Harry turned over in the motion, pinning Draco down, leaning over him. "H-Hngh!" the move was so sudden, Draco let out a noise. Hard to describe it. It wasn't one you'd expect to be coming from fear or surprise. It did have surprise in it though, along with whatever else. It caught Harry off guard and he burst out laughing. "Did you just moan?!" he knew that wasn't the case but it was great tease material.