ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 5

There was rusty metal lying around. Big chunks of it. The place looked like an old dump, but without any organic trash. Just pieces of broken stuff people once owned. A lot of broken magical devices... pretty much a large dump. Draco walked through the labyrinth of trash, the path going up as they started going up a hill. Yet the texture of the road felt weird. "Hey.... Is this hill even made of dirt?" Harry complained, catching up with Draco yet again. "Nope. This entire hill and everything surrounding us is... made of trash. Compressed trash." Harry suddenly felt very uncomfortable just being there. "So much trash... compressed and.... Not taken apart by magic?...." Draco nodded, progressing further and further up the hill.

"Yeah, I know what you're thinking. It isn't likely for wizards to leave trash at dumps, hmm? Well, where do you expect the poor end of the neighborhood to leave their things? Destroying trash takes time so they have to either learn the spells themselves or pay for others to remove it for them. But some things are dangerous to dispose of with magic. Like.. you know, magic items." He knelt by a moldy drawer full of rotting tags. Curious, Harry knelt down beside him. "Look at all these curses," Draco said as he rummaged around in the thick stack of tags "None of these are any good anymore. But try dispose of em, they could gosh darn near get ya killed. Explode something, I don't know man. Hex ya for all I know."

Harry nodded and they stood up. He wasn't squeamish much about rodents and stuff but he was worried about getting cut on something and get an infection. Draco understood that so he allowed them to walk on. They came to a tall tree on a hill looking over a huge river. This was the very start of it, rounded off in a neat, huge pond that was coated in a thick blanket of fog. Draco quickly climbed into the thick branches and pat a space beside him for Harry to sit. The brunette fixed his glasses and shook his head

"Mate what.... Excuse me but I am NOT getting up there. Well, mostly cause I can't.." Draco huffed and moved to give Harry more space "Come on, at least try. You can do it"Harry shook his head and tried to climb up the slippery from fog bark, holding onto the branches but he slipped and fell onto the grass on his rear end, the glasses flying off. Draco put a hand over his mouth, holding back a laugh as Harry picked up his glasses and rubbed them clean in defeat, putting them on. He sat against the tree on the grass, muttering to himself. "See what I mean... I can't do it Draco, I don't know-how. Plus the tree is very slippery." Draco groaned and tapped the toes of his shoes against the back of Harry's head, which caused the boy to constantly try moving away and hit his ankles.

"How'd ya even make it onto the quidditch team if you ain't got no core strength?""I do have Core strength. Hardly any arm strength though. Why'd ya think I'm terrified to even fall off a broom? It's the fact It'll be hella hard to pull myself back up. I can hold on, but, you know, it's hard to mount it again" Draco jumped off the branch, walking over to the edge of the hilly cliff "But it's not impossible, now is it?" 

"Yeah I guess... well, depends... whatever how did we even come to this conversation". Draco turned to him and smirked "How will you hold yourself up in bed, if ya know what I mean? What, are you just gonna fall on them?" Draco laughed softly at the idea of it and acted out Harry being on top of someone in bed by leaning against the tree, then clumsily falling on it. "Oh damn, this is embarrassing... I'm sorry, my... I got nervous"

Harry rolled his eyes and tossed a pebble at Draco, hitting him in the shoulder. "Don't. Come on, you know I'm already worried about that sometimes. But, whatever. There are many positions. If YOU know what I mean" he got up and brushed shoulders with him. He walked to the edge of the cliff and looked down. "Is it safe down there?" Draco nodded "swimming wise, as far as I know, probably yeah. Why, you gonna go down there?" Harry raised a brow and walked back to the tree. He took his shirt off and tossed it aside "Might not be the strongest physically, but at least I'm no coward." He smirked at Draco and did a run-up to the edge of the cliff, jumping off. He did an impressive flip in the air and landed headfirst into the water smoothly. The cliff was way high up into the air. Draco's heart dropped just watching Harry jump. He swallowed nervously as he stared down over the edge; sighing in relief as he saw Harry come back up to the surface. "SHOW OFF IDIOT!" He yelled, knowing it was inaudible. Picking up Harry's shirt, he set off on a long walk down the hill and to the river. Once there, he stood on a large rock at the shore, arms folded across his chest, an angry pout on his face.

Harry swam over to him with a smile and grabbed Draco by the feet, trying to pull him into the water. Draco landed a foot in Harry's face and walked backward "DUMBASS WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" Draco scoffed and fixed his hair that was messed up by the breeze "Do you even begin to comprehend how dangerous that was? There could've been boulders. Debris. Shards. What if you didn't land straight down? I said it's safe to swim, so around this area, not dive into the very edge of the damn pond! Plus it's foggy, you can't even see the water properly from up there, you could've literally broken your spine into 6 pieces!" Harry frowned and nodded, swimming backward away from the shore a bit "aight sorry, yeah. That... that was dumb"

Draco sat aside for a bit, just watching Harry swim and trying to stay angry, showing he was upset with him. But dam was that difficult. Harry was goofing around, constantly doing funny stuff and wrestling with freshwater eels he tried to catch. As the sun was standing right over them, it was getting pretty damn warm. So Draco took his shirt off as well, walking into the warm water. Unlike Harry, he did some back and forth lines in breaststroke, just getting some calming exercise in as Harry messed around. The blonde closed his eyes, in sync and rhythm with his route. That was broken off though as he felt himself bump into what felt like a solid chest. He felt around to confirm his assumption, then wiped his eyes and straightened up in the water. Harry was lazily floating in the water, no longer interested in whatever he was doing. Draco was tired as well so he just wrapped his arms around the male, closing his eyes. "I'm too tired for your shit." Harry smiled softly and ran his fingers through Draco's platinum hair, leaning back against a large rock. 

They just floated in the water for a bit, calmly listening to the wind and birds as Draco relaxed. Harry found something peaceful about this. Honestly, so peaceful. Draco by now had straightened up and was just nuzzled Into his neck, hugging him. Harry had his arms wrapped around Draco's waist and back area, gently rubbing his back with his hand. He thought for a moment about what they actually were to each other. Friends, yes. But more than that. They both knew that each didn't mind the idea of dating a person of the same sex. Draco settled more for the idea of being bisexual, whilst Harry just continued to claim he was experimental and anything with a guy would be strictly sexual and nothing romantic. But they both knew Harry would date a bloke if he had the chance. They were the kind of friends that looked like a couple but were honestly just very touchy-feely because that's the kind of people they were. 

It's the kind of attention they both like. And if they can give it to each other without having to commit to anything, that's a win right there. Harry had the mindset that, if Draco wanted to do or try anything with him for experience like... something sexual if not sex itself, he'd probably do it. For experience, that is. And also cause he was maybe a bit curious, and definitely didn't mind. He trusted Draco. Plus, come on...the guy was hot. Also, they were both single so what's to get in their way? So far, it was just cuddles n kisses with them. Small episodes of a couple of things that led to nothing in the end. Just some simple fun. At this point, they were each just waiting for the other to make the next move to try new things. But there was something causing them to act shy about it. Not something to fit the definition of just... friends with benefits

In the first year, Harry was sorted into Slytherin and accepted Draco's friendship. The 5th year at Hogwarts is slowly coming to an end as the summer holidays approach. Draco's family invites Harry to spend the three months of summer at their Manor, which both boys are excited about. Harry goes through some confusion about his sexuality and gets in some hot mess with one of Draco's old friends. Yet Harry has a loyal crush on Draco, and Draco has one on Harry too. Watch their relationship change and shift as they both try getting out of the friend zone they keep locking each other in during these three months of Summer With The Malfoys.