ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 7

Draco woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom but found himself unable to move. His arms were still wrapped around the sleeping Harry. He looked around the room and considered his moves. Very gently, he pulled his right arm out from under the boy and slowly scooted away. Harry was a light sleeper. Draco knew he had to be extremely quiet and careful. Slowly inching towards the floor, he swung his legs over the edge of the bed and stood on his toes.

After a few steps, he relaxed, remembering that the floors in his house were sturdy and didn't creak like they did back at Hogwarts. He went into the bathroom and leaned on the sink, looking into the mirror. A small wave of confidence rushed over him as he felt he looked pretty hot with messy hair and no shirt on. Yeah. Pretty hot. He could give himself that.

He checked himself out for a bit, then went to do his business. Once done he washed his hands and went back to the bedroom, but didn't feel like getting in bed again. He knew he wouldn't fall asleep. So, to get himself tired and out of boredom, he took a shower. Shaved any possible hair coming on anywhere on his body. Washed his face with special soap to keep his face spotless. Washed his hair too, and dried it. He brushed his teeth intensely well from nothing to do and clipped his nails. Just did anything he could.

One of those waves of sudden sanitariness that washes over people just kinda washed over him. Once he realized he couldn't possibly do anything else to himself to make himself more perfect, he put on a tank top and walked around their dark bedroom, just strolling. After realizing there was literally nothing else to do he very slowly climbed back in bed and sat in the corner. He watched Harry sleep for a bit. The brunette was truly adorable. His auburn, messy hair looked cute no matter how it fell. He wasn't very bulky in muscle but wasn't a weak stick-boy either. A sweet smile, perfect eyes, welcoming embrace... Harry was just perfect in his eyes. Everything he wanted.

But this was his friend so he just tried to kind of brush the feelings away as him just admiring another guy. Nothing wrong with accepting the fact someone is visually appealing. But damn did Draco feel special just being Harry's friend. Just thinking of being close to him made him want to slide back into a cuddle. But he didn't know-how. Slowly, he crawled across the bed and lay down as close as he could to Harry, shifting the blankets so they were covering both of them evenly. Okay, main step done. Now to get in a comfortable position without waking Harry up.Harry, from all the movement, turned on his right to face away from the wall and snuggled into his half of the blanket. This gave Draco an opportunity. He hugged Harry from behind and pulled him back against himself a bit, once again nuzzling into his neck. 

He stayed still for a bit to make sure Harry wouldn't wake up and smiled in relief when he felt they were done and settled.

After staying still for a bit he realized how soft Harry's neck was. Such smooth, delicate skin. Easily bruised and sensitive. His breathing became deeper as he started to really inhale and process Harry's scent. It was so comforting. Draco closed his eyes and his mind began to wander places. He imagined getting to cuddle Harry but.. with more feeling to it. Getting to kiss him. His neck, his jaw, his lips. Getting to touch and hold him. Without feeling nervous. But without being just a close friendship thing. What completed the scene for him was getting to call Harry all sorts of sweet pet names.

Not just scar-head, dumbass, and idiot. Which, when pronounced right, could sound affectionate. No, he wanted to call him something corny and sappy. Like in the movies. Like, for example, baby. Or, sweetie. No. Never mind. Sweetie was too much. Honey? Yeah. Honey was one of the words that appealed to him. And now he really just imagined himself, getting to wake up beside Harry. Playing with his hair. Covering him in kisses and calling him sweet names.This brought an excited smile to Draco's face as he squeezed Harry tighter in his arms. He didn't know why, but this made him very comfortable and happy. He opened his eyes just a crack and buried his face deeper in Harry's neck. This felt so right to him. Hypnotized by his own dreams and desires, he pressed a hesitant kiss to Harry's neck. And god, did that feel amazing. He didn't know what it was like to receive a kiss like that but it felt amazing giving one. He wanted more. He decided to make a line of kisses down Harry's neck. Starting from the very top. His soft, tender lips gently left invisible marks on the boy's neck.