ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 3

Turns out it was more than 30 minutes as Draco had hoped. Harry let him sleep for an entire hour until the express finally came to a stop. He shook him awake, handing him the luggage. Matthew was already gone and students were hurriedly leaving the train through the many open doors as soon as they slid open. "Oh, shoot!" Draco hopped to his feet, fixing his messy hair as he grabbed his black trunk and stumbled after Harry out of the compartment, turning the lights out. He finally woke up completely once he set foot on the all too familiar platform, fixing his necker. "Well, welcome to London!"

Harry chuckled, patting Draco on the back. "Alright, I see you've got your excitement back, now where do we go?" He said, looking around curiously. He knew Draco's parents wouldn't meet him at the station, obviously... but how were they supposed to get to the manor? "Oh, right. Come with me." He took Harry by the wrist and pulled the boy after him, walking down the platform and exiting the station. He walked a few blocks down before turning the corner into a dark street that looked like a spot for muggle gangsters to hang out at. Draco pressed a hand to the brick wall, tapping his fingers on it rhythmically. The wall shook and the bricks turned black before turning into dark black glittery powder. A tunnel formed and Draco pulled Harry into it, the black dust turning into bricks behind them as they progressed further through the darkness.

Once they walked out, they appeared in a fireplace and the black dust completely turned into brick, closing off the tunnel behind them. Every single speck of it. This wasn't the first time Harry came to the Malfoy manor, but he didn't know you could enter like that through the fireplace. In the first two years, Draco's mother picked them up at the train station, and the third year Draco and Harry took a ride in their personal Uber. "Awesome"

The two stepped into the room and were greeted by the Malfoy family butler. "Oh! mister Malfoy, mister Potter, Welcome back to the Malfoy manor. May I take your luggage?" The elder man said, walking up to the blonde. "Thank you, Edward. Please do. Where are father and mother, may I ask?" Draco said, taking his black hoodie off as he handed that to his butler too. "Upstairs, sir. Although I am afraid your father is currently busy in his office, your mother as far as I am aware is currently in her room, free from duties." He turned to Harry with a polite smile, taking his stuff. "I will bring this up to your shared room. Enjoy your stay."

The boys smiled and walked ahead to the hallway, taking their shoes off there as they then headed up the spiral staircase up to the second floor. Narcissa was in the second-floor hallway, just exiting her room as she heard their voices downstairs. She smiled and rushed up to Draco, hugging him. She then Kindly embraced Harry, beaming at the two. "At last, you're here. Free from exams, hmm? Well, enjoy your time here, I guess It's about the right moment to declare the official beginning of the summer holidays." Harry smiled at her, nodding. "Thank you, Mrs. Malfoy. You are kind as ever."

"Oh, you're so sweet Harry. Well alright then boys, go sort your stuff out. You will be sharing Draco's room. Harry, your bed is already prepared and I believe Edward will bring your luggage. Go unpack. If you wish to attend, breakfast will be served at 9 am as usual." With another welcoming smile, she turned on her heels and headed downstairs. Harry was already used to all the posh stuff and fancy language used in the house. He respected that, and also tried his best to stick to the norms as a way of showing respect towards the household even though such great manners weren't demanded of him.

The two Slytherins headed into Draco's room which was as big as a quidditch changing room. FYI dear readers, that's pretty damn big. Two beds stood on either side of the room, allowing privacy. There was a door to a personal bathroom, which was almost as big as Draco's entire room. There was also a door to a balcony, which allowed access to a beautiful view over the back yard, the garden, the swimming pool, the park, and the forest that was beyond their property. Big windows were in the wall between the two beds, allowing the room to be filled with light. Dark green curtains were clipped to curtain holders on the side of the windows. They were great at blocking out sunlight, but currently, they were drawn. They also were complementing the wallpaper, which was white with dark green vertical stripes. On one of the walls hung a big family portrait of Draco and his family.

The room smelled of citrus, Draco's usual cologne. Harry liked the smell. He was used to it. It made him feel at home. Because he was welcome in the Malfoy Manor, he felt loved and welcome when he felt the familiar scent of citrus on Draco. One of the reasons Harry felt so comfortable with his best friend. He walked over to his side of the room, smiling. His bed was big. Probably a king one, but a little bit smaller. The springs didn't squeak, the mattress was soft, new, and made of memory foam. His pillows were re-inflating, the filling never tampering no matter how many times he slept on them. The blanket was thick and heavy the way he liked it, just like a winter one, except it kept the body cool even if the person was under it during hot weather. Magic did wonders, no joke. Fresh pajamas his size were neatly folded on top of the blanket, even though he had his own. But it was a nice touch.

He took his trunk and started unpacking, sorting his clothing into the closet that was standing on his side of the room and bringing his toiletries to the shared bathroom. He was surprised that he was also provided with a towel, even though he had one as well. But it was a really nice one.. soft, fluffy, and super absorbent.. huh... well he'll definitely be using that instead of his tampered one which barely absorbed anything by now. He walked back into the room, stepping up behind Draco while the blonde was still busy unpacking his stuff. "Damn, your family was really prepared for me, huh?" He chuckled, wrapping his arms around the boy.

"Well, my family never leaves the guests mistreated. Or lacking something. Always prepared months in advance." He set his last things in his own closet before turning back to Harry with a smile. "Nooo, I feel bad now! I mean, it's great and all but, don't get me wrong, someone who grew up in a closet suddenly getting all this luxury is a hella big jump. Don't you think so too?" Draco wrapped his arms around Harry, hugging him close. "I know, but hey, don't feel bad about it! It's not like I asked them to do all this... my family cares for you, and my father decided he wants you to have all this comfort. I think it would only be rude to refuse this, right? Besides... you're always welcome here. You know it. If you need anything, just ask. We love you, Harry."The Slytherin smiled, squeezing his fellow blonde. 

"And... you do too?" "Of course. You're my best friend, no?" Ouch. That felt like a friend-zone to Harry. Hell knows why, but he frowned a bit at the word 'friend' although usually he would have teared up. Draco noticed, a grin plastering on his face. He cupped Harry's chin, tilting his head up so their eyes would meet. "Hey... best friend, but even better, my best friend with special benefits." He pressed a friendly kiss to the brunette's forehead, patting his back before pulling away from the hug. He sat down on his bed before falling back, kicking his feet upon it. "Damn, I missed this. Better than those Hogwarts beds... so stiff and creaky... What do you think?" He looked up at his mate.

Harry chuckled, nodding. "Yeah. Way better. This is true luxury." He was going to go back to his own bed, as he too was tired. But before he could do so, Draco grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him down beside him. "Oh come on, I said friends with   b e n e f i t s   .... benefits." He clapped his hands twice and the curtain holders set loose, allowing the thick green fabric to fall over the big windows, killing the light. He lay on his back, one arm wrapped around Harry as the other just rested on his arm right before the shoulder. He smiled and closed his eyes, falling asleep again.