Section 4 (new)

The next few days go by quickly and soon it is time for slytherin's first quidditch match against hufflepuff. The game had gone fairly well and afterwards the group had gone to celebrate their victory. Harry was just relieved he had caught the snitch. It had been hard to see in the rain drizzle that had started almost as soon as the game had began.

After the match the excited first year photographer began to take pictures again. He wanted to capture the slytherin team celebrating, instead what happened was marcus took his camera and tossed it up onto the top of the door frame.

Colin pouts a little. He was having trouble getting it back down. Hermione helped him using the levitation spell. Then she turns to the slytherins annoyed. "Stop picking on him."

"It's rude to shove your camera in everyone's faces." Flint replies. "Next time I break it."

She turns to colin. "Come on colin... leave the grumpy slytherins alone." She leads him away.

Draco sneers after them. "I already told him once."

"You guys might be too hard on him." Harry says. "He just likes to take pictures."

"Well I don't want my picture taken." Draco replies.

"Did you try just telling him to stop?" Harry asks.

Marcus interrupts before draco can answer. "It doesn't matter." He says. "The point is he needs to stop."

Harry agreed that it was annoying he just couldn't help that he felt his friends were overreacting a bit.

As the day winds to a close jade heads for more lessons and Harry and Draco study for their next muggle artifacts class.

"It's just some useless decoration." Draco says annoyed.

"Well actually it's called a dreamcatcher. It's believed that it helps ward off nightmares." Harry says pointing at the picture in their study book. "My aunt had one for a little while. She hung it over my door and said it was warding me off."

"But it doesn't actually do that right?" Draco asks.

Harry shrugs. "Beats me. The one on my door never seemed to help me from having nightmares." He replies.

Draco thinks for a moment. "I have nightmares." He says after a little while.

Harry looks up.

Draco shrugs. "Mostly about everyone I care about getting killed."

Harry frowns. "That sucks."

Draco nods in agreement.

Jade happens to walk past them right about then on her way back from mcgonagall's. "I have nightmares."

They both turn to her.

Jade sighs. "It's going to sound silly but... I'm afraid of water. I often dream I will drown."

"Drown?" Harry questions.

"It's sort of irrational, I know. I just can't help it. I have had the same nightmare almost every night since I was five. I am standing alone in an abandoned building that's been empty for a long time, and suddenly water pours down on my head. It floods the building. There is no place to escape and the windows are all locked." She crosses her arms in a shiver of fright. "I drown every time."

"You have had the same nightmare for 6 years?" Draco questions. "Croak dream maybe?"

"I don't think so." Jade says. "Croak dreams don't last this long. Usually they happen once or twice right before death. I was worried about it so I went to the library and looked it up."