Final Section (new)

The last day of school the petrified students are healed by mandrake root potion. Faith remembered what draco had said and refused to talk to him that day. She blamed draco for her being caught by the chamber monster, and she planned her revenge.

The school year is over and the exams are all passed. The students have all gathered to get on the Hogwarts Express to go home for the summer.

Harry had realized he hadn't heard if mister malfoy was letting him stay at the mansion again and began to worry he may have to return to his cruel aunt and uncle.

The train pulls up to the station and the kids all get on. Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle, Harry, and Jade share a compartment.

"So besides all the drama, how was your year?" Harry asks jade.

"I passed my studies and managed to get splendid marks on my exams." She replies.

Harry nods. "I was exceptional."

"Average." Both crabbe and goyle both say at the same time.

They all look at draco as if expecting him to chime in next. He wasn't listening though he was looking out the window.

"Malfoy?" Harry says

Draco jumps slightly out of his daydream.

"What did u score on your exams?" Harry asks.

Draco shrugs. "Splendid of course. I studied so hard my brain was about to explode."

"I'm glad we have the summer to kind of digest the information." Jade says. "It's so much to try to get used to. I still am not sure I will ever really get used to magic."

Harry turns to his friends next to him. "Have you guys been given any thought into what you want to do when school is over?"

"Not really no." Crabbe says with a shrug. "As far as a job I don't really see myself doing much of anything."

Goyle nods. "We kind of have our paths already carved out for us." He says.

Draco frowns. "What do I really want?" He kind of laughs. "I think I might work at the ministry, maybe even become a minister someday." He looks at the window again. "Of course I realize that is impossible." He glances at harry. "What about you?"

Harry nods. "I have been thinking perhaps an auror might be good for me." He says.

Draco looks at Harry kind of just staring. Goyle and Crabbe do the same.

"What?" Harry asks.

"I think it's wonderful." Jade says. "What's an auror?" She asks.

"Wizard cops basically." Draco says. "They deal with underage magic cases and catch death eaters and other magic abusers."

Jade nods. "Oh!" She smiles. "That's amazing harry."

Harry smiles slightly and crosses his legs. "What about you?" He asks her.

"Well back when I thought I was a muggle I wanted to be an actress." She laughs. "It seems a bit silly now."

Draco shrugs. "Actually a bunch of people in acting are wizards. Daniel Radcliffe, Tom Felton, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson just to name a few."

"Really?!" Jade says surprised.

"Oh yeah." Crabbe nods. "Of course there are a few dark wizards there also using acting as a cover."

"How would you know?" Harry questions.

Crabbe goes silent. "I ug..."

"Guesses. He guesses he doesn't know anything." Goyle defends.