Chapter 23

Hi guys just checking in on you all this chapter is a little on the short side because it's a lot darker than my usual chapters. In this chapter Pandora is trapped at the manor with the death eaters who want to torture her for information on the babies so please feel free to skip to the next chapter you won't miss much.

————

Pandora wasn't sure how long she'd been down there. All she knew was it was cold, wet and smelt funny. She was weak she sat chained to the wall rats scurrying along her feet, which were resting in a cold puddle. Cries and screams echoed around the room yet she never saw anyone. Suddenly she was blinded my light as a face appeared in front of hers.
"Up!" The face snapped, she tried but collapsed to the floor. The figure rolled his eyes grabbed her by the hair and dragged her up the stairs. Where she was thrown to the floor.

"Such a pretty face. You'd make pedigree pups." A voice growled. She just glared not looking up.
"What's your name beautiful?" The word sounded like a slur from his mouth. Pandora felt her skin crawl. Yet she stayed firm eyes fixated on the ground mouth slammed shut unopening.
"You can either cooperate or we can do this the fun way." He stroked her cheeks and she shivered. He lifted her head so she was looking into his cold eyes. He carefully created a cut on her cheek when the blood started racing out he scooped it up on his finger and sucked the crimson blood of his claw. Closing his eyes to savour the metallic taste.
"So delicious, so sweet, so pure." He murmured before smearing the remaining blood over her lips "taste that. It's how I know your still intact."
"Now if you want to keep it that way for the time being I suggest you answer me." Pandora just glared at her with defiance in her eyes.
"Have it your way then." He grabbed her chin claw piercing her skin. "I'm going to destroy you, make you mine no one will want you when I'm done with you." He growled.

He slashed violently at her face. Until she knelt there covered in her own blood. Her tears stung at her wounds but her lips stayed silent.

"Tell us where have they taken the infants." Rodolphus Lestrange asked his wife grinning next to him twirling a knife between her fingers.
"They will defeat you." They were Pandoras first words since she'd been captured.
"No one asked for your opinion. You are nothing more than a mewling quim that has to obey the strength of a man. Now answer the question." Fenrirs voice was cold and filled with hatred.
"Mutt shut it." Rodolphus snapped.
"But we will let him have his way with you if you don't start talking. Is that what you want? To be on your back for Greyback? Letting him fill you with his diseased seed." Bellatrix laughed as she grazed Pandora's skin drawing blood to the surface.
"Go to hell Bitch." Pandora snarled and Bellatrix grabbed the back of her hair and smashed Pandora's face in a few times.
"Your already there." Bellatrix released her neck and asked "this could all stop if you co-operate."
Pandora spat the blood that pooled in her mouth out at the deranged woman's feet. "I would rather die than betray my friends."
"That can be arranged." Bellatrix snarled pulling out her wand.