Chapter 21

Hey guys it's me back from the dead sorry about the really long break, my anxiety and depression aren't a fan of my writing apparently but anyway I am grateful for everyone who's waiting for my update and who's still reading at this point. Any who, I'm back and I want to know what you like about this book and what you don't like, what you want to see more of and what you want to see less of. Please either leave a comment or feel free to message me. I really want to know so I can make this the best fanfic for you all. I do have a rough idea where we're going with this i already have the sequel in the works. oh also what ships are you loving and which are you hating.

----------------------------------

A ford Angelo sat parked in Outside the Hogs head. Arthur Weasley, a young man in his mid twenties, with a familiar ginger locks was sat in the drivers seat.
Harry and Draco, approached the Car, with Alexander who was sound asleep in Draco's arms. His normally pale button nose was slightly red from being nipped at by the Scottish air.

"James?" Arthur asked getting out the car.
"No he's coming he is just checking they have everything for the trip." Harry explained shocked Arthur was the spitting image of Ron.
"Oh well nice to meet you boys I'm Arthur Weasley."
"Nice to meet you to Mr Weasley." Harry shook the mans hand.
"Please I'm only 25, call me Arthur."
"Well it's nice to meet you Arthur."

"Artie." James called from behind Harry and Draco.
"Artie?" Harry questioned.
"I see you met my Harry."
"I thought you were with Lily now And I always thought you were straight I guess I owe Molly 10 Sickles."
"I am with Lily this is my Cousin, his fiancée and son."
"Oh sorry anyway where is Everyone. I need the Car back by 3 I promised Molly I would take the boys to her parents for the weekend so we can spend some time just us before she's due." Harry did a quick calculation Molly was pregnant with Fred and George.
"What's this your tenth kid?" James joked.
"4th another boy, she likes Fredrick and I like George."
"Why not Both your having twins anyway?" Harry suggested.
"There's only one that's what the healers said."
"I'd get it checked again she's pregnant with Twin boys."
"Harry is very skilled at divination." Draco was quick to explain before Arthur asked too many questions.
"Really how skilled?" Arthur asked curiously.
"What do you want to know? but like small stuff not big things."
"Molly loves the boys to pieces but she gets a little defeated every time she finds out it's a boy and not a girl and truthfully so am I can you tell if we will we ever have a girl?" Arthur asked Harry, who for once was quick thinking and logical and grabbed Arthurs hand.
"I see a couple more children in your future another boy and a beautiful little girl." Harry smiled softly.
"Not that beautiful." Draco mumbled under his breath, Harry's lips twisted up when he heard his fiancée jealous mumbling.

Suddenly a loud noise was heard as Remus ran towards them Sirius on his back hooting and hollaring. When they met up with the group Sirius called. "Let's go kick some Slytherin ass!"
"Is he drunk?" Draco asked.
"No just high, Pandora, Alice, Siri and I just shared a joint behind the greenhouses." Remus attempted to whisper but ended up shouting causing Sirius to bark out a laugh as Alice and Frank, Pandora and Lily rounded the corner with Daisy.
"Then why do they all look normal?" Harry asked.
"Some of us can handle our weed better then others. You should join us next time James." Pandora answered stroking Harry's hair.
"I'm Harry not James, Pandy."
"Oh well you should join us too." She smiled.
"Where is Marlene and Peter?"
"My question is how the hell are we all fitting in that? it's tiny." Lily asked.
"Magic, darling. Artie here has enchanted the car." James patted Arthur on the back.
"Don't tell my wife she'll have me head." Arthur half joked.

Harry had been in the car before he knew it wasn't as small as it looked but he was still in awe that it managed to fit them all in. They flew to Godric's Hollow first. Draco had one hand resting on Harrys lap trying to calm the young Gryffindor. "Potter, calm down." Draco whispered in Harry's ear.