Chapter 24

"We have to go back!" Sirius argued as they all sat squashed in the living room. "We can't just leave her there."
"We'll get her back Sirius just give it time we can't just go barging in there they'll be double the security now. She knew the risk she was taking when she lead them away. She's a strong girl she'll be ok." Marlene argued. Lily and James were upstairs with the babies and hadn't been down since.

"I can't believe we got them back." Lily whispered as she fell to sleep
"Our imperfect little family." James whispered the mirror was enchanted to show what was happening in different rooms. "I will protect you all with my dying breathe." He didn't fall asleep he couldn't what if he did and the girls were kidnapped again.

"Lily I've been thinking." James looked down at his hands he still hadn't slept. "The girls aren't going to be safe ever."
"I've been thinking the same thing he knows who they are."
"I have a cousin she lives in America she's been taking in children of targeted families in Britain she has so many wards and protections around the house they would be safe there."
"Ok." Lily whispered nodding.
"We would never see them again. You know that right. They will only be safe when the wars over and we don't live to see the end of that and we just got them back."
"I know, it kills me to have to say goodbye but it's for their safety James. We have to but we need to make it seem like they have died and not just disappeared only you me and your cousin can know the truth."
"What about Harry and Draco we'll never be able to send them back."
"We'll arrange with Dumbledore to send them back ASAP and then we'll say the girls got really sick and during the night they passed away."
"Are you really prepared to loose all 4 of our kids at once?"
"I don't think we have a choice." Lily whispered and James embraced her in a hug letting a inhale softly trying to calm herself enough so no one would know what's about to happen.