14: Shoto's little fan

"Shoto! Shoto!" Izuna called out as she tried to reach for the television with her tiny hands. But too bad, there's no way she can get close or touch the screen when Izuku's holding her in his arms. On the screen, there was an interview about her favorite hero. While she doesn't understand what they are saying, she's happy enough just to be able to see him.

Izuku laughed softly as he remember how his mother told him that when he was a pup, he would always become happy and excited whenever he saw All Might on the screen. Izuna is almost the same as him when he was little and he finds it really endearing.

However...

Eying the Alpha sitting beside him, Izuku can be sure that anyone can tell that Katsuki's extremely upset and pissed about it. Not that Izuku can blame him for it. On top of that, what happened yesterday was a huge shock to Katsuki too...

-o-o-o-

(Flashback...)

With how both Izuku and Katsuki is working, it was rare for them to get a day off on the same day. So they brought their whole family out for lunch and shopping. Pups grew up fast and now they need to buy new clothes for them.

When they passes by a newly opened Hero merch shop, Izuku's eyes lights up in excitement. Before he can rush into the shop, Katsuki grabbed him by the shoulder.

"Deku, we're not here to buy merch of those shitty extras so control your fucking self." Katsuki growled in a threatening manner.

"B-but...!"

One glare from his Alpha and Izuku lower his head in disappointment. He really want to go into the shop but Katsuki is right. Today they are here to buy clothes for their pups. Izuku's not here to buy things for himself. Also, Izuku's carrying Izuna in his arms so he can't carrying many things back home too.

Just when they are about to move on, one of the staff that's working in the shop spotted them.

"Ah! It's the number one and number two hero!" he exclaimed and quickly went over to them with a bunch of heroes plushy in his arms. "I'm a huge fan of the two of you! Thank you for keeping this town safe!"

"No, it's what we got to do as heroes." Izuku smiled.

"By the way, today is our shop's opening day so we're giving away free heroes plushy. If you like, please choose one."

"Really? Thank you very much." Izuku bowed and bend down so that Izuna can see all the heroes plushy. As much as he wanted to get one for himself, he feel that his little pup need to have one for her own too. "Which one do you want, Izuna?"

Izuna blinked as she stares at the dolls. Without hesitation, Izuna reach out and grab onto the Shoto plushy.

Seeing this, a vein popped on Katsuki's forehead. "Hah?! You're choosing that guy?!"

Oh no, this isn't looking good. In order to prevent his Alpha from exploding from rage and start cursing in front of everyone, Izuku quickly took the Ground Zero plushy from the staff and held it in front of Izuna. "Izuna, look! It's papa!"

Izuna only gives the Ground Zero plushy a three seconds look before turning her head away and hugging the Shoto plushy happily.

What happened after that... was pure chaos.

(Flashback end...)

-o-o-o-

While Katsuki's pissed about it, he still let his pup have what she wanted. He may not like it but he's not that much of an asshole to snatch the plushy away from Izuna and make her cry.

"Tch, out of all fucking things, she just had to get your hero fanboy side." Katsuki grumbled. As if having an All Might fan in this house isn't enough, his youngest pup just had to be a fan of that fucking half-and-half bastard. But thankfully, the twins is normal and isn't a fan of any shitty extras.

Izuku laugh nervously at his Alpha's words and eyes the door on his left. That room is supposed to be a storage but it turn into an All Might 'shrine'. If his baby turns out to be a huge Shoto fan in the future, they might need to get another room for her to put all her Shoto merchandise.