03: Two little angels (demons)

A/N: For your information, Omega is often being addressed as mother/mum in this story.

-o-o-o-

Children grow up fast and in a blink of an eye, both Itsuki and Yatsuki is now 4 years old and they are attending kindergarten. But that's not want Izuku want to talk about right now.

It was so sudden that Izuku was utterly dumbfounded. All colors was drained from Izuku's face when he saw the news on the TV. The kindergarten where his pups is at was attacked by a group of villains. It does not make things any better when he saw his pups on the screen, shouting and cursing like Katsuki.

His omega instinct immediately kicks in and he rush to the scene in less than a minute. Today, Izuku and Katsuki was patrolling at different places but since his Alpha was closer to the kindergarten, it's only nature to see that his mate got there first. Katsuki has already took down most of the villains and only one of them is left. And that remaining villain is carrying their pups in his arms.

Oh, how Izuku wish that he can get kick that villain's head off for touching his two precious angels!

"Let us go! You stinky, ugly bastard! I'll bite your fucking hand off!" Itsuki shouted angrily, struggling and kicking his legs.

"Our Mum and Dad will definitely kick your fucking sorry ass! Release us if you don't want that to happen!" Yatsuki growled.

...Okay, that language is unacceptable. However, they are still his angels nonetheless. Once everything is over and when they got back home safely, Izuku'll ban them from having snacks today.

The villain knew that he has no chance of winning against the number one and two hero on his own. However, what's on his mind right now isn't about how he should get out of this situation. Even as Izuku and Katsuki is charging towards him to beat the shit out of him, what's on his mind is this...

'What in the world has they been teaching their pups?'