11: S... Sho... Shoto!

"Aw—! She is so cute! Her eyes are so big! Just like Deku-kun!" Uraraka smiled as she poked Izuna's soft and chubby cheek while Izuku's holding her. After a busy and tiring week of hero work, she finally manage to find the time to come over to visit her friend's newborn pup. And she didn't came here alone. Tsuyu and Todoroki is here to visit them as well.

"How are your body doing, Midoriya-chan?" Tsuyu asked.

"Still feeling a little bit tired but I believe that after another week or two, I should be able to go back to work." Izuku said.

"Fuc- no way, Deku. You're going to be resting for another month." Katsuki protested angrily. While he knows that Izuku's starting to feel better, the idea of his mate going out to fight villains and getting injured isn't something he'd like to see so soon.

Knowing Izuku, he definitely won't think twice and jump in to get himself hurt (like the fucking champion he is) in order to save some shitty extras. Fucking hell, should he get him knocked up again? While dealing with mood swing, vomiting and food craving is a pain in the ass, it's still way better to see Izuku lying on a hospital bed cover in bandages.

Izuna tried to copy what the adults are saying and failed at it, since nobody can tell what she's trying to say. Giving up, she pouted and tried to wave her tiny hands around, wanting someone to pay attention to her.

Not understand what the pup want, Todoroki reach out his hand and let Izuna graded onto one of his fingers. "Ah, hello. My name is Todoroki Shoto, current number three pro hero."

"Ahaha, come on Todoroki-kun. She's still a baby, she won't be able to understand all of that." Uraraka said.

"S... ho... Sho..." Izuna tried to speak again, which the adults finds it endearing.

"Can I hold her, Midoriya-chan?" Tsuyu asked.

"Of course Asui-" Izuku paused, remembering that Tsuyu always prefer her friends to call her by her first name. Quickly correcting himself, Izuku smiled at her. "Tsuyu-chan."

"Sho... Shoto!"

Hearing Izuna's voice, all eyes turn towards her.

"Shoto! Shoto!" Izuna repeated happily, smiling brightly like the innocent angel she is.

Everyone has witnessed Izuna saying her first word. Uraraka, Tsuyu and Todoroki is surprised by it but on the other hand, Katsuki was super pissed about it. As for Izuku, he's both disappointed and happy because Izuna's first word is not a curse word. It's not 'papa' or 'mama' either. It is Todoroki's first name... or hero name.

Katsuki grabbed Todoroki's shoulder while smiling like someone who is trying to hold themselves back from punching someone else across the face in front of everyone.

"Oi, fucking half and half bastard. Come outside with me, we need to talk."

"Why?" Todoroki blinked, unable to understand the reason behind Katsuki's 'weird' request.

"JUST SHUT UP AND COME OUTSIDE WITH ME!" Katsuki snapped.

Just then, the door open and the twins stops in their track as soon as they saw the scene. Both Itsuki and Yatsuki just got back from school, ready to eat their lunch and then go to their room to read comics together. But from the look of it, they can tell that their house is going to end up as a warzone soon.

They slowly close the door and turn around, walking away.

"Let's go to Grandma Mitsuki's house." Itsuki suggested.

Yatsuki nodded his head in agreement. "Sure. Grandma Mitsuki's house is the closest after all."