07: Handful mate and pups

"Remember Deku, do not do any dangerous thing when you go to the supermarket later!" Katsuki repeated again. He need to get this through Izuku's head before he head out to do his hero work because there's no telling what his mate might do.

"I got it." Izuku gives his husband a weary smile. "Honestly, you worry too much Kacchan."

"That's because every time whenever you go out to buy things and run into villains, you didn't think twice and went to FIGHT when I'm not around to fucking stop you!"

"I'm sorry, Kacchan! It's just that my body move on its own!"

"Your body move on its own, my ass! Think about your safety and the pup inside your belly, dumbass!"

Unable to argue back, Izuku can only lower his head in shame because what Katsuki said is indeed true. His belly is getting bigger and he need to think about his unborn pup before rushing into a fight.

Crouching down, Katsuki patted Itsuki and Yatsuki on the head. "Watch over your mum for me, brats."

"Got it, shitty Dad."

"You can leave it to us, shitty Dad. We'll do our best to stop mum this time."

"Good, I trust you two on that." Katsuki said. Getting up, he allow Izuku to kiss him on the cheek. Now, off to patrol and kick every single villain's ass in sight.

-o-o-o-

(Later in the afternoon...)

Katsuki was having lunch with Kirishima and Kaminari. They were chatting about some pointless things when Kaminari noticed the news on the TV and almost chock on the food. Kaminari pointed at the TV and exclaimed, "Bakugou, look!"

Looking over his shoulder, Katsuki was left speechless when he saw Izuku was getting bombed by questions from the reporters for rising such a strong and capable pups who is able to defeat a villain- wait, Itsuki and Yatsuki did what?!

Yes, Katsuki did told Itsuki and Yatsuki to stop Izuku from fighting villains...

BUT THAT DOESN'T MEANS THEY SHOULD BE THE ONE TO PUT THEMSELVES IN DANGER AND GO AND TAKE OUT THE VILLAIN BEFORE IZUKU CAN!

Upon seeing the pure enraged look on Katsuki's face, both Kirishima and Kaminari broke out into a cold sweat. Unable to hold his anger in, Katsuki snapped the chopstick he's holding into half and screamed out. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!"